The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. alajuela

Fun with MF Achromatic Digital Backs

Hi I have a question, What UV-IR Cut filter(hot mirror) are you using? Thanks Phil
  2. alajuela

WTB HR Digaron-S 180 mm f/5,6

I am not quite sure as I have the 60 although it is the f5,6 XL and it is great and also have the 150 digital and very happy with it.
  3. alajuela

Hi I don't see any HR 180mm lenses - only the S lines in a copal one. I agree Igor is honorable Thanks Phil
  4. alajuela

Bump
  5. alajuela

WTB - Rodenstock Apo-Grandagon 55 mm f/4.5

Hello You may contact Mr. Rod Klukas - He has used medium and large format lens - all have been checked out. [email protected] - He also does do business in France I believe Thanks Phil
  6. alajuela

WTB Schneider-Kreuznach APO-DIGITAR 180mm f5.6

Hi Looking for a Schneider-Kreuznach APO-DIGITAR 180mm f5.6 in a Copal or aperture only. Please let me if there is any avaiablity Thank so much Phil
  7. alajuela

Can you "Focus Stack" using a lens with movements applied?

On a bellows camera you have the option of moving the rear standard, This is much preferred to moving the front standard as the perspective does not change moving the ear standard and does moving the front Thanks Phil
  8. alajuela

Good morning Looking for a HR Digaron-S 180 mm f/5,6, be great in a Cambo mount Thanks Phil
  9. alajuela

Solidarity with Ukraine

I got a bridge to sell ya. Cheap you will make alot of money.
  10. alajuela

Selective morality of geopolitics & Man's Inhumanity to Man

For everyone in the dark here Summary of the Minsk agreement from Reuters https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/what-are-minsk-agreements-ukraine-conflict-2022-02-21/ The agreement applies to only the area the Russia says is theirs now. BTW Russia said they don’t have abide since they have no...
  11. alajuela

Words have meaning and I read the words. You are saying these posts I have answered are just polite, conversational cocktail talk. Well I guess I misjudged the weight of the subject. Death does that at least to me. BTW read some of the links posted in these posts. Adios
  12. alajuela

maybe you didn’t mind, but doesn’t mean nobody else did or does. Please do no assume my intentions or transpose you prejudices. . I see you are using unidentified quotes, so I will assume they are yours. great when people have the answers to other peoples problems, and Suffer no consequences...
  13. alajuela

Again - This is not a soccer match where you root for one team or another. The is a life and death struggle going on right now by a one country invading another under the pretense of de- Nazification. One would think they could come up with a more original excuse instead or recycling a WWII...
  14. alajuela

The embarrassment is your opinions, and conclusions. When Ukraine invades it neighbor and shells cities, on a specials military operation rid the a country of Nazis. Then it fits your reality. You want to believe this- then go ahead. It must be obvious you have something for Putin and or...
  15. alajuela

You insulting and self righteous response is what I would expect from a naïve sophist person with "no skin in the game". Perfect example of "what aboutism" I actually take your insults as compliments. Your "Buts and abouts" deflect meaningful reason. Sorry about the death in your family and the...
  16. alajuela

Phaseone Blue ring lens and silver ring lens

Yes the lens just has to have auto focus. I must say on the 120 macro, I think the BR is far superior than the MF one I had previously. Maybe my copy was not so great
  17. alajuela

Solidarity with Ukraine

18. alajuela

Solidarity with Ukraine

Zellenskyy was elected with 75% of the vote on a anti corruption platform. No Ukrainian is going to give away any of their land, let alone run for office on that platform . You have the Wagner group (little Green Men) in the Donbass, for the last 8 years. I'll file your opinion in the same file...
  19. alajuela

Solidarity with Ukraine

Well Put