The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

And a second sample, in close up Again Fisheye Distagon 2.8/16mm and the Contarex camera
  2. A

Carl Zeiss F-Distagon 2.8/16mm with my now finished Contarex Microscope camera Zeiss Ikon Contarex Microscope Camera & Zeiss F-Distagon 16mm f/2.8 | The GetDPI Photography Forum Film is Ilford FP4+ and Wehner Developer
  3. A

Zeiss Ikon Contarex Microscope Camera & Zeiss F-Distagon 16mm f/2.8

Zeiss Ikon made a few Contarex bodies exspecially for using with microscopes, it has no finder and no lightmeter, just a body and a focal plain shutter with speeds of 1-1/500 sec, B, T It has the special mount for the microscope photo tubus and a long flange focus rigister, around 36mm. That is...
  4. A

Old lenses, post your samples

Macro image, ratio 2:1 Lens Leitz Summar 4.5/120mm. Sinar f2, Fomapan 100 in Adox FX-39II
  5. A

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Fujifilm X-E3 Zeiss Planar 32mm f/1.8 Worbswede, Lower Saxony, Germany Große Kunstschau, architect and scupture Bernhard Hoetger, 1907 and 1927 (building)
  6. A

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Feeding the Dino Fujifilm X-A2, full spectrum, FX10-24mm f/4 Infraredfilter
  7. A

Toyo View 810M, sheet film 18x24xm, Fuji Xray film UM-MA, Wehner Developer Steinheil Orthostigmat 4.5/210mm, made in the late 1950th, only three of it were made and this is the only one in a shutter. An excellent lens, sharp with a nice rendering and a large angle of view of 90°. Image circle a...
  8. A

Sinar F1, 4x5" sheet film, Fomapan 100, Wehner Developer, Schneider Symmar 5.6/150mm (made in the 50th)
  9. A

Hand-Shoe Rodenstock Eurynar 4.5/180mm, made in 1949, one of the very rare coated once. The Eurynar is a four single element Douple Gauss type lens, a fast Apo Ronar, if you want. 4x5", Fomapan 100 @ISO80, Wehner Developer, Sinar F1, Scan with Epson V700
  10. A

A DIY made lens, an ISCO Kiptar 2.9/170mm projection lens, now mounted in a Compound III shutter. A lot of work but I find it worth. A classic Petzval lens, made in the 1950th, already coated but with the typical image reproduction. And here two test samples, the first made with f/2.9 and the...
  11. A

Leafes

Test shot with Fuji x-ray film UM-MA in 18x24cm format Schneider G-Claron 9/210mm (Dagor Type) @f/22 Toyo Field 810M
  12. A

F/S Soligor Telephotolens 4/105mm Leica M39 mount

A very rare Soligor lens. It is a rangefinder coupled lens, very solid made and with excellent optical quality. A very interesting focus length. Clean and clear glass, focus and aperture are working perfect. Price is 149 Euros plus shipping costs. Located in Germany.
  13. A

Pictures made with old pre war wide angle lenses are very rare, this lenses are noch easy to handle. I made this sample with a Hugo Meyer Wide Angle Aristostigmat 6.3/83mm in 4x5" format. The lens were made in the early 1930th It is good visible that the lens has a big problem with internal...
  14. A

FS Sinar P2 8x10

Were ist the camera located?
  15. A

Very impressive to see you samples made with the XP2 developed in B&W developer.
  16. A

Taken with an over 100 years old Goerz Telegor 6.3/240mm Full open. Only two of this lenses are known. Ilford HP5+, Wehner developer, Nikon F4
  17. A

270mm lens for 8x10 camera.

I´am using a 270mm G-Claron with my 810 Toyo and I won´t miss this lens, it is very small and light weight and it has a large image circle. Forget the 64° Schneider mentioned in the lists, this angle of view is only important for raprographic use because with a larger used angle the lens shows...
  18. A

Voigtlander Heliar 4.5/83mm

This week I finished the rehousing for my Voigtlander Heliar 4.5/83mm The lens is out of a rare Voigtlander camera, made in 1928, I guess it is a Bessa 129 which has the frame size 5x8cm. Here´s a picture of a similar camera in much better condition: The lens cells are srewed in an old Compur...
  19. A

Contacting printing without an enlarger

In the past silver chloride papers were available from all makers, now only Adox has one in production, is has the old Agfa name for this paper, "Lupex" Silver chloride is much slower than the standard silver bromide papers, it needs 7x more time to exposure and this gives much more safety...
  20. A

Here I used the same lens but the film is an Ilford Ortho Plus, developed in Wehner.