The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. doccdiamond

Leica S mirrorless under development

Just read an interview in a Swiss online magazine that Stefan Daniel (VP Leica Technology development ?) officially confirmed an S mirrorless camera under development. Recently there was a rumor at leicarumors.com but now it is official. No specs or timeframe so far… Even the local Leica Store...
  2. doccdiamond

Nikon Z lenses - QC issues?

I just recently invested in a Nikon Z7ii and three primes (35, 50, 85mm; all 1.8). All of them show excellent central performance but two of them show really inconsistent unsymmetric depth of field distribution not only wide open but even at 2.8 from left to right in different wayes. Therefore...
  3. doccdiamond

Change of Focus

I am a member of this forum since a couple of month but never introduced myself properly . After running successful a tooling company for nearly two decades I decided to make my passion for photography and architecture to my main focus. I am located in Switzerland and therefore invested in a...