The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

FS: Fuji x100t complete

Silver Fuji x100t camera. I am the only owner. Bought it new a couple of years ago. Used it sparingly. Shutter count < 3k. Super clean. LCD screen had screen protector on from day one. No obvious signs of marks on the machine. No pits/dents. Lens is clean. Never had issues with the camera...
  2. F

FS: Mamiya 7 80mm Lens

Mamiya 80mm Lens for Mamiya 7, 7II system. Excellent condition. Works great. Glass free scratches or fungus. Comes with hood, rear cap and a red filter. Sorry no front cap. ---$450 shipped and paypal'ed within CONUS
  3. F

FS:Leica M 50mm F1.4 Summilux ASPH 6bit coded

Leica M 50/1.4 summilux ASPH lens with 6 bit coded in black color. Lens is in Mint condition. Glass is clean and clear. All functions are perfect. Barrel shows no dents/dings/scratches. Comes with original front,rear caps and leather pouch. NO box or paperwork. ----$3250 shipped and...
  4. F

FS: Sony FDA-EV1S Electronic Viewfinder for NEX-5N

Brand new in box. USA model. Never used. Compatible with nex 5 and 5N ----$300 shipped and paypal'ed within CONUS
  5. F

WTB: Sony FDA-EV1S finder for nex 5N

Looking for a used one in good condition. Please msg me with total price with shipping to NY
  6. F

FS: Rokinon 8mm F2.8 Ultra-Wide Fisheye lens for Sony Nex

Rokinon 8mm F2.8 Ultra-Wide Fisheye lens in Sony Nex mount. Brand New In Box. Never used. ---$300 paypal'ed and shipped within CONUS
  7. F

FS: Vivitar 450mm F4.5 Series 1 Mirror lens in T mount

EX condition. Glass is free of fungus, haze or scratches. Works well. Very rare lens. Took me a while to find one in decent shape. Comes with hood. No caps. Again, lens is in T mount. No adapter included. ------$1000 shipped and paypal'ed within CONUS
  8. F

FS:Zeiss ZM 35mm F2.8 C-Biogon

Black Zeiss ZM 35/2.8 C-biogon in mint condition. Glass is clean and clear. Barrel shows no marks. I am the original owner. Comes with front, rear caps, UV filter, box and manual. ----$700 shipped and paypaled within CONUS
  9. F

FS: Hasselblad E12 backs latest

I have 3 of the latest E12 backs for Hasselblad system. All in mint or better condition. No box or packaging. Looking for $450 each shipped within CONUS payment by paypal (gift or add 3%) or USPS MO.
  10. F

FS:Canon Lens mount converter A and B

I have two sets so letting one set go. Canon Lens mount converter A: allow using leica LTM lens on canon FD bodies Canon Lens mount converter B: allow using canon FD lenses on leica LTM bodies. Both are in execellet condition, fully functional. ----$100 shipped and paypal'd within CONUS
  11. F

FS: Mamiya 7 7II 50mm F4.5L lens

Mint condition. Glass is clean and marks free. Comes with original box, manual, front, rear caps, hood and Viewfinder. ----$1100 shipped within CONUS Payment prefer paypal gift (or 3%) or USPS MO. I have plenty of feedbacks here and on RFF.
  12. F

FS: Hawk's macro adapter for Leica M to Sony Nex

Famous Hawk's adapter for Leica M mount lens to Nex cameras with macro ability. I no long have nex cameras hence the sale. Adapter is in excellent condition and works great. HAWK'S FACTORY LEICA-M L-M to SONY NEX E-mount MACRO TUBE HELICOID | eBay ---$170 shipped within CONUS Payment by...
  13. F

FS: Leica MP Rewind crank Black paint

Leica MP rewind crank in black paint finish for sale. Overall mint condition, barely used. Comes with original packaging and accessories. ---$125 shipped within CONUS.
  14. F

FS: Voigtlander 15-35mm Zoom Finder Type A

Voigtlander 15-35mm Zoom finder type A for sale. Finder is in Mint condition and was hardly ever used. Glass and body are both clean. The finder is perfect for m9,m8(8.2),R-d1 and also nex cameras More info can be found on S.G website: http://www.cameraquest.com/voigt_1535_vf.htm...
  15. F

FS:Voigtlander 75mm F1.8 heliar Clasic Leica M 6bit coded

Lens is in mint condition. Glass is clean. Barrel is clean. Lens has been 6bit coded by professional. Focus is spot-on. Focus knob is silky smooth. I lost the original front cap but will include a 3rd party front cap. Comes with all original packaging, 75mm cv finder, hood,etc... ---$675...
  16. F

WTB: Mamiya 6 with lenses

Looking to buy Mamiya 6 (MF) camera body with 50mm,75mm,(150mm) lenses. Everything has to be in excellent working condition. Please let me know your asking price along with some pictures. I am in NY Thanks
  17. F

FS: Panasonic G2 with 14-42 kit lens kit in Black

I am the original owner, less tan 300 pictures were taken. Everything in original box is included (paper, disc,cables, lens caps, hood, strap, etc...). Both camera and lens are in mint condition. LCD screen has protector since day one. ---$380 shipped and paypal'ed within CONUS
  18. F

FS:CV 28/3.5 ltm black, leica 12501 hood for 21SA

1. CV 28mm F3.5 black lens in LTM mount. Lens is in EX+ condition. Glass is clean and clear. Barrel shows signs of use, no dents or dings. Comes with original front and rear caps only. no box or adapter included. ----$450 shipped and paypal'ed within CONUS 2. Leica M 12501 lens hood for...
  19. F

FS: GMP grip for Leica M (Red)

Red color GMP grip for leica M in EX condition. I built a red combo for my m4p (red softie, red strap with red grip....) . I loved it but unfortunately my gf has opposite opinion...so the grip gotta go. :o ---$90 shipped and paypaled within CONUS
  20. F

FS: Tom A Rapidgrip for Leica M camera

This is the Black Matte color grip which will fit Leica M1, M2, M3, M4, M4-2, M4-P, M6, M6TTL, M7 and MP cameras. EX+ condition with some signs of use. No dents or dings. ----$100 shipped and paypal'ed within CONUS