The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. pegelli

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Historic harbourcranes along the Schelde in Antwerp M246M + Voigtländer Ultra Wide Heliar 15/4.5 III
  2. pegelli

Thoughtful pics of fauna...

A seagull in the sun A7Rii + Tamron 150-500 Di III VC VXD
  3. pegelli

Artful pics of flora...

Some red flowers I saw on a walk in the park A7ii + Tamron 28-200 Di III RXD
  4. pegelli

Fun with Sony Cameras 2022

The assembly hall of the European Parliament in Brussels A7Rii + Voigtländer Ultra Wide Heliar 12/5.6, MS ICE panorama of 4 handheld photos
  5. pegelli

Architecture, Buildings, and Structures

Front side of the Antwerp Justitiepaleis (Courthouse) on the Bolivarplaats A7ii + M-Summaron 35/2.8
  6. pegelli

Looking towards the Antwerp City Center from the steps of the courthouse (Justitiepaleis) A7ii + M Summaron 35/2.8
  7. pegelli

Sony A7/A7r with old lenses

Looking a bit lower: Looking towards the Antwerp City Center from the steps of the courthouse (Justitiepaleis) A7ii + M Summaron 35/2.8
  8. pegelli

The Leica Picture Thread

The redoubt of Schilde, partly blown up in 1914 but large parts still remain M246M + Voigtländer Super Wide Heliar 15/4.5 III
  9. pegelli

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Entrepot St Felix (Felixpakhuis) in Antwerp M246M + M-Elmar 50/2.8
  10. pegelli

Artful pics of flora...

Teasel and hoverfly A700 + Sigma 180/3.5 telemacro
  11. pegelli

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

Saroléa A7Rii + Sony FE 85/1.8
  12. pegelli

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Two more from the same roll, same shot/development data as the one above Covered walkway of the new cruise terminal Covered walkway in front of the Antwerp university
  13. pegelli

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

After a year of film inactivity I loaded my M2 and shot another roll of FP4+ Enjoying a sunny day at the Bonaparte Dock in Antwerp M2 + M-Elmar 50/3.5 (LTM, 1949), FP4+ @ 125 asa, developed in 1-shot 1:1 microphen
  14. pegelli

Sony A7/A7r with old lenses

Canopy over the entrance of the Antwerp courthouse A7ii + M-Summaron 35/2.8
  15. pegelli

Thoughtful pics of fauna...

Ready for takeoff Sony A700 + Sigma 180/3.5 telemacro
  16. pegelli

Artful pics of flora...

A blooming oleander in our backyard Sony A700 + Sigma 180/3.5 telemacro
  17. pegelli

An in contrast: Another one from the rugged Newfoundland coastline A7ii + Tamron 28-200 Di III RXD
  18. pegelli

A quiet morning at the Knokke beach A6000 + FE 28/2
  19. pegelli

Much preferred by me, nice model with great eyes and I like how you used the light to accentuate the shape of her face and hair.
  20. pegelli

Architecture, Buildings, and Structures

The Antwerp courthouse (Justitiepaleis/Palais de Justice) from the backside Sony A7ii + M-Summaron 35/2.8, LR pano of two photos