The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. ggibson

Fun with Sony Cameras 2022

More with the Sony 35mm GM: A hike in the foothills by Graham Gibson, on Flickr A hike in the foothills by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  2. ggibson

A few more. Sony 35mm GM: Peach and Apricot Picking by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Peach and Apricot Picking by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Peach and Apricot Picking by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  3. ggibson

Sony 35mm GM Peach and Apricot Picking by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  4. ggibson

Some apricot picking with the Sony 35mm GM: Peach and Apricot Picking by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Peach and Apricot Picking by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Peach and Apricot Picking by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  5. ggibson

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Malefic 6x17 Triplet Nikkor SW 90mm f8 Kodak Ektachrome E100 Slide Film Acute House by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  6. ggibson

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

Malefic 6x17 Triplet Nikkor SW 90mm f8 Kodak Ektachrome E100 Slide Film Acute House by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  7. ggibson

Malefic 6x17 camera - experiences?

Last shot on this roll. Shooting vertical: Acute House by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  8. ggibson

Twain Harte Star Trails by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  9. ggibson

Malefic 6x17 Triplet Kodak Ektachrome E100 Slide Film Nikkor 90/8 210 minute exposure Twain Harte Star Trails by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  10. ggibson

This one was exposed for a bit longer :ROFLMAO: Twain Harte Star Trails by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  11. ggibson

Twain Harte Night Sky by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  12. ggibson

Awesome! Vertical panos can be a bit awkward with website formatting and monitor orientations, but I love them. My last shot on this roll was a vertical pano that I am really pleased with (will share soon). Here's my 2nd shot, testing out some star trails on slide film: Twain Harte Night Sky...
  13. ggibson

I received my new cone and installed my Fuji 150mm W in it last night also! I have a roll of E100 in progress that I need to finish before I can mount it though. I suppose I could swap in the dark, but it would probably be smarter to make sure infinity is calibrated correctly first.
  14. ggibson

Experimenting with long exposure. I think this was about an 8-minute exposure, just at the edge of twilight, so getting pretty dark. I was pleased that I was able to correctly identify Polaris and frame this shot. Twain Harte Night Sky by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  15. ggibson

You might be right. It does look potentially more like a leak than flare. Loading the film on this camera can be a challenge. Could be a simple error with that process where the spool unwound a bit. Pretty sure the camera itself is light tight otherwise. I've never seen a leak on any other...
  16. ggibson

Malefic 6x17 Triplet Nikkor 90mm f8 Kodak Ektachrome E100 Twain Harte Lake Shore by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  17. ggibson

Malefic 6x17 Triplet Nikkor 90mm f8 Kodak Ektachrome E100 Twain Harte Lake Shore by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  18. ggibson

Finally got to scanning last night. First image from the roll had a bit of flare (at least that's what I assume that is). Kodak Ektachrome E100 with Nikkor 90/8: Twain Harte Lake Shore by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  19. ggibson

Cool! So is that a fauxpan? It looks like the SK 47/8 on it? I finally got the shipping tracking today for the Malefic cone btw.
  20. ggibson

Tamron 70-180 MVP Swim Meets - Summer 2022 by Graham Gibson, on Flickr