The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

My first photo with the widest lens available for the 44x33 medium format sensor size, the Venus Optics Laowa 17mm f/4 (~13.5mm in 35mm full frame terms). This was taken this morning at Yaki Point in Grand Canyon National Park... GFX 50S, 17mm, ISO 100, f/8, 4s
  2. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Palouse Falls, XF-IQ3100, 28mm (3 horizontal shot vertical pano), ISO 50, f/11, 40s...
  3. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Cullernose Point, Northumberland, England GFX 50S, 32-64mm @39mm, ISO 200, f/5.6 (focus stacked), 60 sec
  4. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Lone Tree at Buttermere II, Lake District, England GFX-50R, 32-64mm @ 38mm, ISO 100, f/5.6, 2s
  5. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Rydall Falls - Lake District, England GFX 50R, 32-64mm @ 40mm, ISO 100, f/11, 1s
  6. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Ashness Bridge, Lake District, England GFX-50S, 32-64mm @ 51mm, ISO 100, f/10, 4s
  7. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Lone Tree at Buttermere - Lake District, England GFX-50R, 32-64mm @ 43mm, ISO 100, f/8, 3s
  8. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Another shot from my evening shoot in Arizona's Kofa Mountains... GFX-50R, 23mm, ISO 100, f/11, 1/30s (focus stacked) - I chose f/11 even though I was focus stacking to make sure that I captured the entire DOF of the foreground flower bush in a single frame due to a light breeze making it easier...
  9. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Kofa Mountains - Arizona GFX-50R, Irix 11mm + Medium Format Converter = 15.4mm (~12.3mm in 35mm format terms), ISO 200, f/11, 1/6s
  10. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Nine hours of driving yesterday (round trip) into Arizona's northern National Forests for less than two hours of shooting seasonal spring melt waterfalls but it was so worth it.... GFX-50S, 32-64mm @ 36mm, ISO 100, f/5.6, 2s
  11. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

I call this one Redhead Rising - a shot from my shoot at a large seasonal waterfall on the Navajo Nation fed by snowmelt in northern Arizona's mountains. GFX50S, 100-200mm @ 186mm, ISO 200, f/6.4, 2s
  12. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Yesterday in the Sonoran Desert... After the Snowmageddon worst winter storm in Sonoran Desert history (and more rain as I type this) we are having a great wild flower bloom, some areas are having a record bloom, others above average... GFX-50R, 23mm
  13. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Another shot from the Superstition Wilderness of south-central Arizona from late last week. We had the worst winter storm in our entire history a couple of weeks ago which has turned the desert green...
  14. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Superstition Wilderness - Arizona GFX-50S, GF 32-64mm A new one from last night in the Superstitions...
  15. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

We had perfect conditions last night in the Lower Salt River Basin of Arizona for a private client workshop. Here is an 8 image stitched Panorama taken right at sunset... GFX50S, 23mm
  16. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Dune Snake - Death Valley... GFX-50S, 32-64mm
  17. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Just a few steps from that famous arch in Eastern California's Alabama Hills is a tiny little arch that is difficult to see and the vast majority of visitors never even realize that they walked right by it... GFX-50S, 32-64mm
  18. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Little Hebe Crater - Death Valley GFX-50S, 32-64mm
  19. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

Mesquite Dunes at dawn - Death Valley NP, California GFX-50S, 32-64mm
  20. ejpeiker

Fun with MF images

The Layercake! GFX-50S, 120mm