The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. 4season

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Ricoh Auto Half half-frame 35 mm, Kodak Ektar 100. Not sure where the light leaks are coming from, as I've replaced the light traps.
  2. 4season

Fun with Sony Cameras 2022

Impressive! Is the entire building taken up by the tea shop?
  3. 4season

I keep expecting to see Tintin and Milou.
  4. 4season

Springtime in Colorado. Prewar Zeiss Ikonta 521 6x4.5, uncoated Tessar lens, Kodak Ektar 100 film.
  5. 4season

Sony A7R5

A7R5 sounds like a good evolutionary upgrade, albeit with added mass, some loss of battery life, and of course, that nearly 4K USD price! But IMO, sometimes it's more fun to skip a few generations and be totally blown away by all of the improvements which occur over multiple camera generations...
  6. 4season

Same location, later in the day. SEL90M28G
  7. 4season

Morning light, Colorado. 9-image panorama, A7R4, SEL24F14GM
  8. 4season

Hawaii Ilford HP5+, Ilford Black & White Camera (single-use)
  9. 4season

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

New set of murals on a building that I pass frequently:
  10. 4season

Ricoh Auto Half (half frame 35 mm), Kodak Ektar 100.
  11. 4season

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

5-image panorama shot with Olympus Pen-F + 14-42EZ, 14 mm @ f/7.1.
  12. 4season

Gear-free photography talk

I can't think of any single site. For me, it's more a matter of finding nuggets hiding amongst a lot of nothing-special. In other words, you have to be your own curator. Quality of work on Lomography.com varies a lot, but every so often I see a body of work that makes me go "Wow", such as...
  13. 4season

Honolulu, Hawaii, June 2022 4-image panorama SEL24F14GM
  14. 4season

Memorial Day, 2022 in Colorado. Rainy weather on the previous afternoon really livened up the colors! By this point in the Boulder Boulder, a lot of participants are walking. A7R4, SEL24F14GM.
  15. 4season

Share your Tree Photos

The spring of 2015 was a good one for flowering trees in my area. Photographed on a very wet April afternoon with a Sony RX100:
  16. 4season

Share your Tree Photos

17. 4season

Galen Rowell Photos Discussion

I purchased an EverColor print from Rowell's Emeryville gallery in the early 1990s. Briefly met the man himself, and he shared a couple of tales of how the photos were made, before he had to dash off somewhere. An old golden retriever had the run of the place, though mostly he(?) snoozed during...
  18. 4season

Share your Tree Photos

2016 May.
  19. 4season

Share your Tree Photos

2016 April
  20. 4season

FED-2, 50/2.8 Industar 26-M lens @ f/8, and a roll of Kodak Ektar 100 which sat in the camera for too long (whoops).