The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. 4

FS: Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 32mm f4 lens, very little use

Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 32mm f4 lens in Copal 0 shutter and Arca-Swiss R mount. This lens has had very little use (two short trips) and has been handled carefully. The glass is immaculate, with no scratches or haze. The body is unmarked except for two small marks on the edge of the rear cell...
  2. 4

FS: Contax 645 Zeiss T* Distagon 35mm lens and Kipon SHIFT adapter for GFX

Contax 645 Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 35mm f3.5 lens in nice condition. The glass is immaculate. No scratches, haze or fungus. Includes both front and rear Contax lens caps. USD 700. Shipping additional, at cost. Payment via PayPal or direct bank transfer. Also for sale is a like-new Kipon...
  3. 4

FS: Reflex magnifying viewer & Rotaslide for the Arca-Swiss Rm3di

For sale: The binocular magnifying reflex viewer and Rotaslide for the Arca-Swiss Rm3di. Prices as shown. Shipping additional, at cost. Payment via PayPal or direct bank transfer. I am located in Sydney, Australia. 1. Arca-Swiss Binocular Viewer: USD 620 - Provides for magnified, upright...
  4. 4

FS: Adapters for the Arca-Swiss Rm3di

For sale: the following Arca-Swiss adapters for the Arca-Swiss Rm3di. Prices as shown. Shipping additional, at cost. Payment via PayPal or direct bank transfer. I am located in Sydney, Australia. 1. Arca-Swiss rear adapter for Phase One IQ3/IQ4 digital backs: USD 500 - bought new...
  5. 4

FS: Arca-Swiss Rm3di (almost unused) with RotaMount included at no extra cost

For sale: Arca-Swiss Rm3di camera body (almost unused) with an Arca-Swiss RotaMount rotating rear frame included at no extra cost. Price: USD 4,200. Shipping additional, at cost. Payment via PayPal or direct bank transfer. I bought this Rm3di new from Rod Klukas, the USA representative for...
  6. 4

Adapter ring to mount the Rodenstock 32mm CF (86x1mm) to the Schneider 28XL (86x0.75mm) lens?

The centre filter (CF) E86/105 for the Rodenstock Digaron-W 32mm seems like a possible alternative to the rare Schneider CF IVd designed for the Super-Digitar 28XL lens. The Rodenstock CF has the advantage of ready availability and uses dyed glass rather than the evaporated metal oxide coating...
  7. 4

Positive feedback for Jonas Berg

I purchased a Cambo WRS mounting board for a Schneider lens from Jonas. The transaction went very well in all respects. His price was fair and reasonable. He packaged the item very neatly and effectively using ample soft spongy material. Jonas is friendly and knowledgeable. I recommend Jonas as...