The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. stngoldberg

For Sale PHASE ONE 150mm lens..$500.00

Lens is in 9+ Condition, but not BLUE RING. I have the blue ring so I don’t need this one. I just want to find it another home…PayPal please Stanley
  2. stngoldberg

Mac Studio

Several week ago, I complained that processing my 150 mpx images had slowed down my trashcan computer to a crawl especially when stitching those large tiff's into panoramas and stacking large files in Helicon. Help came from members who suggested Mac Studio as a solution. I patiently waited five...
  3. stngoldberg

Sony 600mm f4 lens

The acuity is something to behold. I’ve owned the Nikon 600mm f4 as well as the Nikon 500mm f4, but this lens is much sharper with a huge improvement in contrast stanley
  4. stngoldberg

Mamiya 500mm APO f 4.5

Wanted to buy please contact me if available Stanley
  5. stngoldberg

Harold Ross

The article featuring him in the latest issue of the Medium Format magazine is spectacular as is his photography Stanley
  6. stngoldberg

Rear lens cap size for Rodenstork 90mm grandagon lens, purple band

I lost my rear lens cap On my 90mm Rodenstork Grandagon purple band lens Can anyone PLEASE tell me the size so I can buy a push on lens cap from B&H or someone else Thank you, stanley
  7. stngoldberg

Sony A1 images of surfers during storm Elsa

8. stngoldberg

DXO Pure Raw

I have been watching some YouTube videos showing the results from this new (to me) software. Does anyone here have any experience and comments on DXO Pure Raw? Stanley
  9. stngoldberg

Sony A1 images

Camera is remarkable...immediate focus..focus tracking is sensational...30 frames/sec...50mpx...no noise in the images stanley
  10. stngoldberg

Sony 7RIV

Camera is sold thank you, stanley
  11. stngoldberg

Sony 7RIV for sale

I only used this camera a few times for images of surfers and some bird photography. It is close to brand new condition; I’m selling it because I just received the new a Sony A1 i’m willing to sell it cheap as I no longer need it. ‘if you are interested please message me back stanley
  12. stngoldberg

FS Hasselblad HC 300 MM LENS

Condition 9+...includes all caps and hood and Hasselblad box for this lens...14,909 clicks $1500 PayPal friends and family..also listed on Fred Miranda stanley
  13. stngoldberg

Sony 135mm f1.8 lens

14. stngoldberg

FS Godox V860II Flash for Sony Cameras

Never used Send me $60 on PayPal and I’ll send you the flash Stanley
  15. stngoldberg

Sony A9 at 840mm

Sony A9 behind 200-600mm zoom with 1.4 tele extender. Some so called experts appear on YouTube and are critical of this lens with an extender on this camera, but I think the resolution and color are quite good and comparable with the Nikon D850 with the 500mm F4 with 1.4 extender Stanley
  16. stngoldberg

Alpa 12

I received an email this morning about the apparently new ALPA 12 and its ability to produce larger panoramas beyond the normal IC’s without determining nodal points. Maybe I misread the announcement, and maybe my 80 year old brain is slowing down; but I didn’t understand what they are doing to...
  17. stngoldberg

From 400 yards

Ida Lewis Yacht Club Newport Rhode Island Stanley
  18. stngoldberg

WTB elinchrom rx 1100 pack with A head

Must be in excellent condition Stanley
  19. stngoldberg

WTB Elinchrom 39 inch rotalux deep dish Octabox with speed ring

Must be a good condition and contain diffuser Please email if you have one for sale Stanley
  20. stngoldberg

WTB Elinchrom cable EL11096

Extension cable for a Elinchrom ranger RX Heads Stanley