The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Grayhand

Fun with MF images 2022

Thanks Dave! Glad you like it!
  2. Grayhand

Fun with MF images 2022

GFX50r, 100-200 Ray
  3. Grayhand

Fun with MF images 2021

Glad you like it Dave!! But it looks like I am stuck in the wrong year :cool: I leave it here, but for the next photos, I have to jump forward a year. But, the photo was from last year, so maybe not totaly wrong.. Ray
  4. Grayhand

Fun with MF images 2021

The gateway to Laponia GFX50r, 100-200 From my latest tripp to the Thrue North, about 350 km north of the Artic circle. And one of my last photos with this system, I switched to Sigma FpL. But I still have the 903SWC / CFV50C, that system is something special to me! Ray
  5. Grayhand

Fun with the Sigma fp and fp L

SIGMA fp L, Lumix S 24-105 F4 Ray
  6. Grayhand

Fun with the Sigma fp and fp L

SIGMA fp L, Lumix S 24-105 F4 Ray
  7. Grayhand

No picture Visible!

That info did help!!! I did have a dynamic phone call to the company that is hosting my web pages. They have now made my web page to pretend to be a secure and trustworthy source of content Thanks Pegelli!!!
  8. Grayhand

No picture Visible!

Foom a post in "Fun with the Fuji X__! #6172 And I have the same problem! I have tried Edge, Chrome and Brave under Windows on 3 separate computers. And also Samsungs browser under Android. No success! But on my Mac, then it all looks OK??? So it might be something with the code string I...
  9. Grayhand

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Thanks Will! Thorkil, I have the same problem! I have tried Edge, Chrome and Brave under Windows on 3 separate computers. And also Samsungs browser under Android. No success! But on my Mac, then it all looks OK??? So it might be something with the code string I use to links pictures from my...
  10. Grayhand

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Hi Alan! Yes, life it is rather good There's not much to complain about. If I make an effort, I'm sure I'll find something to complain about. But it's not worth the effort. And I hope all is well with you? I've had a lot of assignments in my company the last year. My clients seem incapable of...
  11. Grayhand

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

X-Pro 2, Voigtlander 21 f1.8 Ray
  12. Grayhand

Fun with MF images 2021

And now the picture is visible in the webreader in my phone. I do not understand? It looks like it is only in the preview-mode that I get an broken link indication But anyway, GFX50r, 45-100 Ray
  13. Grayhand

Fun with MF images 2021

Has something changed regarding how to post a picture from my own website? This is how I always has done it: IMG]http://ecognia.com/markdown-6/markdown-9/photos-24/files/page45-1007-full.jpg[/IMG (I did remove the opening and closing bracket so the "code" is visible) With this I now only get...
  14. Grayhand

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

X-Pro 2 10-24 Ray
  15. Grayhand

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Down south again GFX50(r), 100-200 Ray
  16. Grayhand

Thank´s for your kind words! And you get plus points for your knowledge of Swedish geography in the Arctic region :) Ray
  17. Grayhand

Thanks Bill for your information about Canada! Yes, you are also a citizen of a previously oppressed country :) The deep south of Sweden now has a negative land rise due to the rising sea levels. If I remember right the "0-point" where land rise zero out sea rise is now about 10% up of the...