The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Mexecutioner

Comparision between Digaron-W HR 70mm, Grandagon-N green line 75 mm and Apo Digitar 80 mm

If this person in the know is right, we may be able to buy this in 2028!
  2. Mexecutioner

bottom of the XF

The one with the port cover is for the V-Grip. Maybe the silver one has to do with it too.
  3. Mexecutioner

Arca-Swiss Rm3di-32mm/70mm Rodenstock Lenses-Monolith View Camera

That's what my mom always told me... I guess I never learned.
  4. Mexecutioner

Shiny stuff. a question for the product people

The mokuti handle and damascus blade are going to be tough to make look shiny. Looking forward to reading suggestions from experienced forum members. Beautiful knife, btw
  5. Mexecutioner

Phase One 40-80 Blue Ring rendering?

What is the "look" to you? How would you describe that?
  6. Mexecutioner

Phase One 40-80 Blue Ring rendering?

PITA to carry around but very nice rendering, stellar lens IMHO. A very convenient lens to have in the field where you don't want to or can't swap lenses. Even though I don't use it much and have other lenses that overlap this focal length, and have considered selling it, I know I would regret...
  7. Mexecutioner

40 mm f4 Tilt lens for Phase One XT.

Hi Bill, congratulations on the new lens. Question for you: is the tilt information recorded on the actual file?
  8. Mexecutioner

C1 for iPad announces tethering for all currently supported cameras (EXCEPT PHASE ONE)

The support page loads, but you can’t download anything, no firmware, no documentation. You can login and see your registered hardware and that’s pretty much it.
  9. Mexecutioner

C1 for iPad announces tethering for all currently supported cameras (EXCEPT PHASE ONE)

They should spend some time getting their website back online. Phaseone.com has been down since Friday.
  10. Mexecutioner

FS: 4 Phase One XT lenses, XT camera

Hi Vieri, I am not sure the messaging system is working, so just in case I am going to post a message here. I'd like to buy your XT, please send me your PayPal information including shipping costs to zip code 90038. Thanks.
  11. Mexecutioner

New firmware update #8 SR2 for IQ4 150 is out!

Yes, worked on the first try for me. Connected instantly, very responsive control of the camera too.
  12. Mexecutioner

Looks like tilt is coming to XT natively

From this photo I cannot see where the cable would attach. The location where it would normally be is not showing a connection port.
  13. Mexecutioner

Hasselblad 907x sold out

Workouts will only make your Amex stamina increase, you’ll be amazed hoe much pain it can take…
  14. Mexecutioner

Future of Hassy- Bleak or Bright?

The difference is quite significant.
  15. Mexecutioner

Phase One XT Body Reduced

Good luck on the house hunting! I will be following this in case you split it in a distant future. GLWS!