The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. H

Cambo Actus G with Rodenstock 55mm f/4.5 APO Sironar Digital and Nikon Z. Very soft edges...??

Thinking of it, "definitely" is a bit overstated. I received the Actar-120 in the middle of many other lenses and I had a limited time to try them all. Part of the learning curve was the Actus-G itself. I first tested the Actua-120, and I was expecting to be blown away (as I said), and I found...
  2. H

Cambo Actus G with Rodenstock 55mm f/4.5 APO Sironar Digital and Nikon Z. Very soft edges...??

Thanks for the tips. I will check out the Pentax 67! Thanks Claude
  3. H

Rob, Thanks for these explanations. They are thorough and clarify a lot. I will use this to organize my research. Per your earlier recommendation, I just bought the Pentax 645 150mm f3.5. $160 at KEH. I dislike KEH very much but the price and condition were right. I'm going to experiment with...
  4. H

Rob, I picked the Pentax 645 lenses per the user's ratings from the pentaxforums, which I found really useful. Given your level of expertise, I'm glad we concur on the choice of lenses and I take note of the 150mm f3.5. Regarding the enlarger lenses, I would not be able to dismount the lens and...
  5. H

Steve, Thanks for following up. I received 3 Mamiya RZ67 lenses: 50mm ULD f4.5, 110mm f2.8, and 180mm f4.5. I've not been able to control the aperture on the 110mm, even using a mechanical release as indicated by Cambo. Vincent's tip worked with the 50mm and the 180mm. Once set up, these two...
  6. H

Thanks Vincent! You are a lifesaver! I just tried that and it works perfectly. Thanks for taking the time to answer. Claude
  7. H

Thanks, Steve. Very nice of you. The change of aperture using the ring has no effect until I use the lens lever to stop down. Not very practical. Last night I found a tip provided by the Cambo website: uncock the shutter, then set it to T and open it with a cable release. "After that, it remains...
  8. H

Steve, After checking your files, I decided to buy the Mamiya 50mm ULD and the Mamiya RB67 lensboard for my Actus-G. Stupid question: how do you change the aperture? My Pentax 645 lensboard has a small contraption to change the lens aperture, but I don't see any similar way to control the...