The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

FS: Hasselblad H6D-100c

Selling this absolute beauty of a camera, as it has not left the case in way too long. It has been rarely used and looks new with less than 7k shots on it. I am also including the HVM waist level finder, and extra (almost unused) battery, and ProGrade CFast cards with it. The H6D-100c comes with...
  2. C

Hasselblad H6D-100c, 35-90mm, 100mm, 150mm

Will split the kit up only after the body sells
  3. C

Price reduced $5,000 ($35,000 for the entire package)
  4. C

Was surprised to see the topic so high when I checked in today, and appreciate it guys. Don’t know if it is all that surprising that it has taken so long as I know the industry in which these cameras are used (high end advertising) is currently at a stand still. However, if it doesn’t sell and...
  5. C

I am selling my baby with this one. It is essentially the best camera setup there is and I know I will miss it, but need to clear up some funds. I bought every piece of it brand new at a price of just over $56,000. All lenses and camera are in immaculate condition and create the most breath...
  6. C

Pentacon 135mm f/2.8 BOKEH MONSTER

One of the most unique lenses I have ever owned. This one is call the Bokeh Monster for good reason. Beautiful glass out of West Germany accompanied by a textured 15 blade (de clicked aperture) make this lens a stunner. The lens comes with an adapter for M42 to Sony E-Mount. Here are some...
  7. C

Zeiss Loxia 21mm f/2.8 (Sony E Mount) MINT

Lens is in incredible condition and comes with all accessories and the box. 900 OBO
  8. C

FS: Panasonic S1R, 24-70 f/2.8 S (LNIB)

The camera is a US version (not refurbish or grey market) and can be registered for the 3 year warranty. The lens is also US market and not refurbished. Both come with all accessories, boxes and paperwork. Prices are net: Panasonic S1R - $2450 Panasonic 24-70 f/2.8S - $2000
  9. C

FS: Zeiss Loxia 21mm f.2,8 (E Mount) with Nikon Z adapter

Lens is in incredible condition and comes with all accessories and the box. 1000 OBO
  10. C

I am selling my baby with this one. It is essentially the best camera setup there is and I know I will miss it, but need to clear up some funds. I bought every piece of it brand new at a price of just over $56,000. All lenses and camera are in immaculate condition and create the most breath...