The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. olafphoto

END OF THE YEAR MESSAGE AND FUTURE OF GETDPI.COM

We will definitely eliminate ALL political/social discussions. This is a pure photography forum.
  2. olafphoto

Thank you so much for your articulate and thoughtful notes. I am reading them all and writing down some ideas. Of course, I am looking forward to more comments. Please keep them coming.
  3. olafphoto

Last year, roughly about this time, we completed a major revamp of the entire platform. It was a huge undertaking...
  4. olafphoto

Last year, roughly about this time, we completed a major revamp of the entire platform. It was a huge undertaking but it all went well, despite a few minor hiccups. As some of you suggested, I decided to leave the GETDPI.com in its new skin without introducing any major changes in 2022 to see...
  5. olafphoto

Hello from France

Welcome Pierre and thank you for introducing yourself to the forum
  6. olafphoto

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Capture Integration extends their support!!!

I am excited to announce that Capture Integration agreed to extend their support and partnership with GetDPI.com for another year. It is a crucial decision that...
  7. olafphoto

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Capture Integration extends their support!!!

I am excited to announce that Capture Integration agreed to extend their support and partnership with GetDPI.com for another year. It is a crucial decision that ensures the long-term success of this forum and something we are very grateful for. Many of you ask how you can help. One of the best...
  8. olafphoto

Hello from CA

It is wonderful to have you here! Thank you for introducing yourself
  9. olafphoto

Black Friday Offer - 35% off

Hello Pete, Please message me privately your email address and we will be happy to send you a sample issue. Thank you for your interest in the magazine. Warm Regards, Olaf
  10. olafphoto

Hello Jeff, It is only for our first year subscribers but message me privately and I will try to help :)
  11. olafphoto

Hello Friends of Medium Format Magazine, I would like to share with you an important update about the magazine and a very special Black Friday offer. Thanks to our subscribers, in four years we have experienced amazing growth and have become one of the most respected voices in photography. We...
  12. olafphoto

Hello from Wydaho

I appreciate your support
  13. olafphoto

Hello From Washington DC

Welcome Alan. Beautiful work! Looking forward to seeing your images and exchanging visual ideas.
  14. olafphoto

40mm Rodenstock HR Digaron-W f/4 Tilt-Shift Lens

Since the announcement, the interest in the Phase One XT 40mm Rodenstock HR Digaron-W f/4 Tilt Lens has been high. Upon our request, Phase One was kind enough to send the lens and the Phase One XT camera to one of the most accomplished British landscape photographers, Joe Cornish. Joe is...
  15. olafphoto

Hello from Baltimore, Maryland, USA....

Welcome! Thank you for introducing yourself.
  16. olafphoto

Hello from Wydaho

Welcome! It is great to have you here.
  17. olafphoto

Hasselblad X2D coming soon to a divorce near you

I haven't had a chance to watch Hasselblad's presentation just yet but I agree on Apple. They became boring, repetitive and robotic. I stopped watching their product introductions.