The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Vince Lupo

Fun with Nikon Images 2023

Z7. Jim Hays and Harvest by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
  2. Vince Lupo

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

Toyo 45A, Tri-X 4x5. Forest Glen by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
  3. Vince Lupo

Toyo 45A, Tri-X 4x5. West Side by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
  4. Vince Lupo

Toyo 45A, Tri-X 4x5. Easton by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
  5. Vince Lupo

Toyo 45A, Tri-X 4x5. Sunday's Way by Vince Lupo, on Flickr Brice House by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
  6. Vince Lupo

The Leica Picture Thread

M2 and Delta 400. James by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
  7. Vince Lupo

The Leica Picture Thread

Sorry, weird one :) The Palms6 by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
  8. Vince Lupo

The Leica Picture Thread

M2, 50 Summicron and Delta 400. Paul from Philly by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
  9. Vince Lupo

Toyo 45A, Ilford HP5 4x5. Sarah's by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
  10. Vince Lupo

The Leica Picture Thread

M2 and Delta 400. Paula by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
  11. Vince Lupo

The Leica Picture Thread

M2, Delta 400. Curly4 by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
  12. Vince Lupo

Experience quality and reliability xcd lenses?

A few examples of the TTArtisan 90/1.25 on the 907x. There may be a bit of vignetting wide open but I don’t find it bothersome at all. Wide open at f/1.25 Riley on the Side Porch by Vince Lupo, on Flickr Chanticleer2022-3 by Vince Lupo, on Flickr TTArtisan First Photo by Vince Lupo, on...
  13. Vince Lupo

It covers it fine, no issue at all. It’s an XCD-mount lens, so no adapter.
  14. Vince Lupo

The Leica Picture Thread

M2 and Delta 400. Denny by Vince Lupo, on Flickr Linda and Curly by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
  15. Vince Lupo

I haven’t used my 907x and its lenses in a couple of months, really only because I’m using my Hasselblad 1000f’s much more. The 65mm lens is superb, but both the 45P and 30mm I have are also great. Like MGrayson, I did have an issue with the 30mm lens hood and its ‘stiffness’, but I managed...
  16. Vince Lupo

A Hasselblad 1000f with a bit of history…

I have a 1957 Super Wide that was just serviced and I love it. It’s a nice complement to the 1000f’s. Super Wide by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
  17. Vince Lupo

A Hasselblad 1000f with a bit of history…

Nice camera and story - great that all the components have stayed with the camera since the beginning. I’ve fancied adding a 1600f to my 1000f collection, but not sure if it’s worth it or not.
  18. Vince Lupo

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Oh I dunno -- I can make a lot of spectacularly bad and boring photos. Just ask my wife :) The Third Man by Vince Lupo, on Flickr Riley on the Tracks by Vince Lupo, on Flickr Early Morning Wolfe Lake by Vince Lupo, on Flickr
  19. Vince Lupo

Actually the one I really regret having sold was my M-D 262 -- that was a peach of a camera.
  20. Vince Lupo

More with the 246 - I'm now starting to regret having sold it! Greenpoint by Vince Lupo, on Flickr Terri by Vince Lupo, on Flickr Gregory by Vince Lupo, on Flickr Jim and Harvest4 by Vince Lupo, on Flickr Marlin the Clamdigger2 by Vince Lupo, on Flickr Johan and Jamie by Vince Lupo...