The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. stngoldberg

FS Hasselblad HC 300 MM LENS

Condition 9+...includes all caps and hood and Hasselblad box for this lens...14,909 clicks $1500 PayPal friends and family..also listed on Fred Miranda stanley
  2. stngoldberg

Sony 135mm f1.8 lens

3. stngoldberg

FS Godox V860II Flash for Sony Cameras

Never used Send me $60 on PayPal and I’ll send you the flash Stanley
  4. stngoldberg

Sony A9 at 840mm

Sony A9 behind 200-600mm zoom with 1.4 tele extender. Some so called experts appear on YouTube and are critical of this lens with an extender on this camera, but I think the resolution and color are quite good and comparable with the Nikon D850 with the 500mm F4 with 1.4 extender Stanley
  5. stngoldberg

Alpa 12

I received an email this morning about the apparently new ALPA 12 and its ability to produce larger panoramas beyond the normal IC’s without determining nodal points. Maybe I misread the announcement, and maybe my 80 year old brain is slowing down; but I didn’t understand what they are doing to...
  6. stngoldberg

From 400 yards

Ida Lewis Yacht Club Newport Rhode Island Stanley
  7. stngoldberg

WTB elinchrom rx 1100 pack with A head

Must be in excellent condition Stanley
  8. stngoldberg

WTB Elinchrom 39 inch rotalux deep dish Octabox with speed ring

Must be a good condition and contain diffuser Please email if you have one for sale Stanley
  9. stngoldberg

WTB Elinchrom cable EL11096

Extension cable for a Elinchrom ranger RX Heads Stanley
  10. stngoldberg

Nikon D 850 is very good

While I don’t consider myself any kind of technical expert evaluator of photography hardware and software (although I have been a serious and passionate amateur photographer for over 40 years), I have owned the Nikon D500, D800 and D810; and I notice a very sizable improvement in the ability to...
  11. stngoldberg

Fun with Your Drone

Eisenhower House, Newport Rhode Island Stanley From its perch above Narragansett Bay, Eisenhower House has witnessed nearly 140 years of history. The house was erected ca. 1873 as the commandant's residence at Fort Adams, an important citadel that was built to protect the bay and Newport Harbor...
  12. stngoldberg

Fun with your Drone

Great light for Drone photography this morning Stanley
  13. stngoldberg

Rodenstock 32mm with Phase 100 mpx back

There have been extensive posts on this site regarding distortion with maximum movements when using the Rodie 32mm. When employing the movement tab on the lens correction tool, I am not noticing any meaningful distortion as evidenced by the attached image Stanley
  14. stngoldberg

Battery holder for H5D50 back

If you have a H5D50 and use a technical camera, this battery holder (made and sold by Hasselblad) will free you from cables etc. My cost was over $1,000.00. I am moving on from Hasselblad and will sell this battery holder for $500.00 Stanley
  15. stngoldberg

Barron's article

Foveon?s Remarkable Quest for Realism - Tech Trader Daily - Barrons.com Stanley
  16. stngoldberg

space for new images

I apparently have consumed all of my allowed space for images. Is it possible to acquire more, or am I all done on this forum? Stanley
  17. stngoldberg

H6D100C and Technical Camera

I have been advised by my dealer, Peter Lorber, that although the "Flash Sync" is not yet available on the demos which are being shipped to the dealers next week, support for technical cameras will be available by the end of this year. Stanley
  18. stngoldberg

Nikon D500 is on the way

B&H emailed me yesterday. This camera will simply be a tool for some jobs such as sports and wildlife Stanley
  19. stngoldberg

FS 72mm APO Digitar 5.6 in Arca Swiss R mount

Hardly ever used. Lens in Brand new condition..comes with caps, viewfinder mask and focus card only $1,000...I just haven't used this lens and want to find it a good home Stanley [email protected]
  20. stngoldberg

Nikon D810 Focus

The winds from Joaquin were off Newport today; so I took my newly acquired Nikon D 810 attached to my 500mm lens with 1.4 extender out to capture the surfers. I took over 2,000 images today over a 6 hour period as there were literally over 100 surfers enjoying the 20 plus foot waves. ALMOST all...