The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. stngoldberg

Fun with MF images 2021

I liked these colors stanley
  2. stngoldberg

Fun with MF images 2021

Whale’s tail or tale i know I should have included more of it stanley
  3. stngoldberg

Fun with MF images 2021

In photoshop select the white/pink color you wish to alter, go to curves, select the red from the RGB drop down menu, move the red down until you achieve the desired result. In photoshop there are multiple methods of doing this....you could desaturate the selection...I can think of other ways to...
  4. stngoldberg

Fun with MF images 2021

Motorcycles! stanley
  5. stngoldberg

Fun with MF images 2021

Variegated leaf stanley
  6. stngoldberg

Technical Cameras: Questions

I own an Arca rm3di with 5 lenses and a IQ3-100 PS back, while I also own the Sony 7riv and six wonderfil Sony GM lenses, I almost always choose my technical camera when I am photographing anything other than sports or birds in flight. The images I can compose with my technical camera and the...
  7. stngoldberg

Filtersystem for MF

I use the Haida 150mm kit specifically to cover the size of my Rodenstock 32mm lens. I get good results. stanley
  8. stngoldberg

Fun with MF images 2021

My new (to me) Rodenstork APo Sironar Digital 180 lens. with 3 degrees of tilt at a distance of three meters Stanley
  9. stngoldberg

How is Actar 120 compared to Schneider Apo Digitar 120 N / M / ASPH ?

On another subject regarding digital tele lenses, I just received a rodenstock 180mm f5.6 which I bought from a member here The acuity of the lens is remarkable...it is just as sharp as my Schneider 120mm...maybe sharper. The lens exhibits excellent contrast I am astonished how good this lens...
  10. stngoldberg

Worried about lack of tilt... Phase One XT vs. Arca RM3dii

This is a marvelous thread. As all of you contributing here, I enjoy the ability to compose with stitch and tilt; although at 81 years of age, I don’t mind the inconvenience of cables and plastic squares for LCC’S. I am after an image that tells a story that I want to tell...an image in focus...
  11. stngoldberg

How do you pack your tech cam when outdoors?

I travel (walk around) with my camera and lens and back assembled on my arca rm3di except for the cables which I attach on location. I carry a small backpack containing my Leica distance instrument along with my plastic square for the LCC’S Plus spare batteries and my focus card. In the pack I...
  12. stngoldberg

FS: Arca Swiss Rm3di, 2 lenses, Mamiya Leaf Credo 60.

I sent a PM regarding the Rodie 180 stanley
  13. stngoldberg

Fun with MF images 2021

Church stairs stanley
  14. stngoldberg

Fun with MF images 2021

Banyan tree last evening stanley
  15. stngoldberg

Fun with MF images 2021

This gas station is part of an extremely successful car wash business stanley PS: Lots of photoshop involved in creating this image
  16. stngoldberg

Fun with MF images 2021

White background stanley
  17. stngoldberg

I need MF film transferred to digital format

Try PedroL above, His work I’d amazing stanley
  18. stngoldberg

Fun with MF images 2021

Topaz DeNoise stanley