The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Sebben

WTB: Leica M 1.4/50mm Summilux-M last version pre ASPH V3

Looking for a Leica M 1.4/50mm Summilux-M last version pre ASPH V3. With 6 bit coding if possible. Happy to also trade for Leica S gear.
  2. Sebben

Leica 007 with 11 months warranty from Leica remaining

Price: $6,399.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: World-wide shipping included Leica S 007 with 11 months warranty from Leica remaining. Excellent condition, fully working as I bought it directly from Leica 2 months ago and they...
  3. Sebben

Leica Summarit-S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH

Leica Summarit-S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH with new focus motor and Leica warranty for 10 months. $2799 This was bought from Meister Camera and they sent it in to Leica for a new motor and check over before sending it to me. Excellent condition
  4. Sebben

Leica 24mm f/3.5 Super-Elmar-S ASPH Lens - Traded in

Leica 24mm f/3.5 Super-Elmar-S ASPH, lens filter included. Glass is perfect, some faint usage marks on the body. Excellent wide angle lens. Shipping from Iceland - $4599
  5. Sebben

Leica S 007, Leica Summarit-S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH & Leica 24mm f/3.5 Super-Elmar-S ASPH

Leica S 007 with 11 months warranty from Leica remaining. Less than 20,000 clicks. Excellent condition, fully working as I bought it directly from Leica a month ago and they fully checked it over and supplied a year warranty. Screen is perfect and has a Leica screen protector on it. I am...
  6. Sebben

Leica Super Elmar M 18mm ASPH + Filter Carrier E77

Like new, $2150ono Shipping is from Iceland, I would prefer payment via transferwise or similar due to paypal fees.
  7. Sebben

FS Leica SL2 + Extra battery

Leica SL2 + extra battery. Almost new! I have hardly taken any photos with it and bought it mainly to test the video functionality. It is practically unused. I have had screen protectors on since I bought it, and will supply additional ones in case you want to reapply in the future. Also...
  8. Sebben

Leica SL + Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 ASPH + Hand Grip

Selling my Leica SL kit with the original box 1x Leica SL (Typ 601) Mirrorless Digital Camera 1x Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 ASPH 1x Novoflex Tripod Collar for Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 ASPH 1x Leica HG-SCL4 SL Handgrip 2x Leica BP-SCL4 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack...
  9. Sebben

Leica M10, 2 Batteries, $5600

Leica M10 - $5600, shipping from Iceland
  10. Sebben

Hasselblad 501c 80mm CF F2.8, 50mm CFi F4, 60mm F3.5 CFi

Hasselblad 501c - $999 Carl Zeiss 80mm CF F2.8, with hood and filter - $299 Carl Zeiss 50mm CFi, F4 - $799 Carl Zeiss 60mm CFi, f3.5 with hood - $1099 Shipping from Iceland.
  11. Sebben

Leica M10 + 1 Extra battery & Original Box + Lenses

Selling a gently used Black Leica M10 + extra battery + box. I ordered the camera on the first day it was announced and it shipped over 6 months later! I have finished the projects that I bought it for and am now looking to sell. The camera is fully functioning and is in excellent condition...
  12. Sebben

WTB: Voigtlander Heliar III 15mm 4.5 Superwide

I am looking for a Voigtlander Heliar III 15mm 4.5 Superwide as new as possible, shipping to Iceland. Thanks!
  13. Sebben

FS: Leica M9 + 2 new OEM batteries

Leica M9, good condition, fully functioning with two new leica batteries. I am also including older after market batteries, one charger and camera strap. €2400 worldwide shipping included.
  14. Sebben

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron 6Bit

Very good condition Leica 50mm summicron. 6BIT coded. 1000€ worldwide shipping included.
  15. Sebben

FS: Leica 28mm Summicron 6bit

Excellent condition Leica 28mm summicron, small crack in the hood that doesn't affect the function. 6BIT coded. 2000€ worldwide shipping included.
  16. Sebben

Leica M9, 35mm ASPH summicron, 50mm Summicron

Selling my Leica equipment, all is working really well and has some signs of use. Brassing on the M9 and some wear marks on the lens bodies, the glass is in excellent condition as I have always had filters on the lenses. The M9 has a screen protector attached. I am switching to Canon after 5...
  17. Sebben

WTB: Leica M9 & M6

Black only please, M9-P also considered. Shipping to New Zealand or Iceland. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Sebastian
  18. Sebben

Leica Sale: Noctilux E60, 50mm Summicron, 21mm Elmarit, Leica M8

Hello, thanks for looking. I am putting up for sale the following items, shipping is world wide, however, you can also pick the items up if you are in the San Francisco Bay area. 1. Leica M8, 2x Battery, Charger, small box, and service certificate. Functions perfectly. $1850 2. Leica 21mm...
  19. Sebben

Leica Lenses + Leica M8 + Konica Hexanon L

Two Walter Mandler classics. 90mm F2 Leica Summicron - $1200 + Paypal. SOLD - Some small specs of dust. - Smooth focus and iris. - Body in really good condition - Glass looks great. –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– 21mm F2.8 Leica Elmarit -...
  20. Sebben

WTB: Leica 50mm F1 Noctilux

Hello, I am looking for a Noctilux E60, last version 6 bit coded preferred. Takk, S.