The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. stephengilbert

Irwin Puts Says Farewell to Leica?

Erwin Puts Says Farewell to Leica (?) https://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2019/10/erwin-puts-says-farewell-to-leica.html
  2. stephengilbert

Lexar USB 3.0 Dual Slot Card Reader

Fast USB and CF reader, like new. (Used two or three time while traveling; I've got another at home.) With 18 inch cable. Delivered to CONUS. $20. This is LRW300U, if you want to check the specs.
  3. stephengilbert

Copal/Phase Sync Cables.

I have three "dumb" sync cables (i.e., no wake up button) for connecting a Copal shutter to a Phase back. They were made by Keith at Kapture Group. $50 each or $125 for all three, delivered to CONUS.
  4. stephengilbert

Filter sale

1. A Lee foundation kit with 67 and 72mm adapter rings. Mint. $154 new, $100 delivered.* 2. Two Lee 100 x 150mm (4x6") grads: .6 ND Soft, and .9 ND Hard. Mint. $226 new, $150 delivered.* 3. B&W 72 mm Slim Kaesemann Circular Polarizer with 67/72 step up ring. Mint. $100 new, $75...
  5. stephengilbert

Mint ALPA TC

For sale is my mint ALPA TC, with handgrip, RRS plate, and VF. The camera, with fingertip grip with hand strap, a 47mm cold shoe adapter with a Zeiss 21mm VF, and a Really Right stuff MPR 73 plate, is now offered at $2000, delivered to CONUS. Included as well are two ALPA body plates, the...
  6. stephengilbert

National Geographic Travel Photo Contest

Some striking shots: https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2018/06/winners-of-the-2018-national-geographic-travel-photographer-of-the-year-contest/564002/
  7. stephengilbert

ALPA TC with 43mm Schneider Helvetar lens

For sale is my mint condition ALPA TC. $6000 delivered to CONUS. The camera has a fingertip grip with hand strap, and a 47mm cold shoe adapter with a Zeiss 21mm VF, as well as a Really Right stuff MPR 73 plate. The lens is a 43mm ALPA Schneider Helvetar, with HPF focus ring and center...
  8. stephengilbert

Really Right Stuff Panning Clamp

RRS screw knob panning clamp, original version without dovetail on bottom. $150 delivered to CONUS See PC-PRO Quick-Release Clamp (current dovetail version)
  9. stephengilbert

SOLD RRS Series Three tripod

Mint condition Really Right Stuff TVC-33 tripod, with leveling base and panning clamp. About $1300 new, $1000 delivered to CONUS.
  10. stephengilbert

ALPA TC with Schneider 43mm lens and Linhof 6x9 film back.

For sale is my mint condition ALPA TC and 6x9 ALPA Linhof film back. The camera has a fingertip grip with hand strap, and a 47mm cold shoe adapter with a Zeiss 21mm VF, as well as a Really Right stuff MPR 73 plate. The lens is a 43mm ALPA Schneider Helvetar, with HPF focus ring and center...
  11. stephengilbert

RRS MPR-CL Nodal slide

Like new Really Right stuff nodal slide (Nodal slide for most mirrorless/small camera + lens combos), with two index stops (Index stop bar for multi-purpose rails and camera bars). $140 new, $100 delivered to CONUS. Or free, if you buy my RRS tripod...
  12. stephengilbert

RRS TVC-24 Tripod, like new

Unblemished Series two tripod, with leveling base and screw knob panning clamp. The panning clamp is the early screw-on version. New prices, approx $1300. $1050 delivered to CONUS. Tripod: TVC-24 Versa Series 2 Tripod Leveling base: Series 2 Leveling Base Panning clamp: PC-PRO...
  13. stephengilbert

Thanks, Rayyen

For the very nice ALPA Linhof film back. That's right, film. Now if they'd just make Kodachrome again.
  14. stephengilbert

Alpa stc

For sale, my mint ALPA STC, with black handgrip, iPhone holder w/ WA lens, and two RRS BP-CS plates. Replacement cost per ALPA website is $5140.* All in, $4000 delivered to CONUS. * Prices listed by U.S. ALPA dealer are $592 higher.
  15. stephengilbert

WTB ALPA Linhof film back

Anyone have one of these? I'd prefer 6x9, but would consider 6x7. Thanks
  16. stephengilbert

NOS Copal 0 shutter

I bought this a few years ago when they announced the end of productio. In the box, never mounted or used. $400 shipped to CONUS
  17. stephengilbert

ALPA TC Price Update

Mint condition ALPA TC with 43mm Schneider Helvetar. The camera has a fingertip grip with hand strap, and a 47mm cold shoe adapter with a Zeiss 21mm VF, as well as a Really Right stuff MPR 73 plate. The lens is a 43mm ALPA Schneider Helvetar, with HPF focus ring and center filter. (The center...
  18. stephengilbert

ALPA TC w/ 43mm Helvetar lens and more

For sale is my mint condition ALPA TC and everything required to add a Phase IQ back and shoot. The camera has a fingertip grip with hand strap, and a 47mm cold shoe adapter with a Zeiss 21mm VF, as well as a Really Right stuff MPR 73 plate. Included is a Phase/Mamiya digital back adapter...
  19. stephengilbert

NOS Copal 0 Shutter

I bought this a couple of years ago, worried about their being phased out, but have decided that my two Copal shutters will last longer than I will. Still in box; never used or even mounted on a lens. $400 delivered to CONUS.
  20. stephengilbert

Ebony RIP

According to Badger Graphic, Ebony will be going out of business at the end of June. If you want something from them, you need to order it by June 15: Ebony Camera