The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Leica APO-Summicron-SL 90mm 11179

Leica APO-Summicron-SL 90mm 11179 with inner/outer box, hood, caps, lens pouch, papers. Basically everything you would get with a new lens. $3,975.00 Lens is a solid 9/10. A couple of pin-pricks on the barrel (visible only after I took pics of the lens with the SL2/SL 50 APO), otherwise I...
  2. J

Sold: Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera Body (Silver) 20001

Selling my Leica M10 Silver as I have upgraded to M10-R. $4,350 including PP fees and FedEx 3-5 day insured shipping Included (see pictures carefully of what you will get): M10 Body Silver with Leica Body Cap Outer and inner box Battery, Charger, Power Cables, Car Charger Adapter Strap All...
  3. J

Sold: Fuji GFX 50R Body with Extras

Fuji GFX 50R Body with Extras. $2,795. 8.5+/10 Included: GFX 50R Body, OEM battery, box, booklet, Fuji charger, US power cable (not shown in pictures but will be included). Also includes 2 Watson batteries (practically as good as OEM in my usage) and Nitecore dual charger. Everything will be...
  4. J

FS: Leica BP-SCL4 Battery for Q2 / SL / SL2 16062

Battery only, no box. Holds 100% charge. Normal marks from usage, no damage. $215 including shipping + paypal fees.
  5. J

Leica M Lenses - 35 Summilux FLE and 50 Summilux ASPH 6-bit

1. Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 FLE ASPH 6-BIT 11663 Would be a 9.5/10, but calling it 9/10 to be safe. This is the lastest FLE 6-bit version. $3,650 includes shipping. Payment fees to be discussed depending on method of payment. Included: Lens + Leica metal hood + caps + Leica leather case +...
  6. J

Leica Summicron SL 50MM - Mint

$4,825. Keeping my SL 90 and going to add the SL 35, so this needs to find a new home. This is a week old, about 10 test shots taken to ensure proper operation before sale. And yes, this is as good as the hype says it is. Almost two years of Leica warranty left (until Feb 20 2022). Receipt...
  7. J

ZEISS Milvus 135mm f/2 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon

$1200. Price includes shipping via USPS First Class Mail and PP fees. Not much to say here - the lens is one of the best I have used. Selling as I am "standardizing" on Leica R and M lenses. Included: Lens, Zeiss front and rear Caps. I lost the original hood but will include a B&W Made in...
  8. J

Leica BP-SCL4 Battery For Q2 / SL / SL2

I have a few of these, selling one for now. Holds 100% charge. Battery only, no box or case. $185 shipped USPS first class mail and regular PayPal included. Local pickup in NYC can be arranged.
  9. J

Leica M240 Black - Local NYC Sale

Leica 240 Black. $2,175. Local NYC meetup at / near WTC. Optically and mechanically perfect. Cosmetically, there is some brassing and small dent on bottom plate - see pictures. Rangefinder accuracy is spot on with the 35 Summilux FLE, Elmar 24 and Elmar 90 F4 macro. LCD is very clean. Body +...
  10. J

Leica Visoflex 020 for M10 with box, case

Leica Visoflex 020 for M10 with box, case, papers. $450 paypal fees and USPS shipping to CONUS included. No offers please, price is firm
  11. J

WTB: Leica Visoflex 020 Electronic Viewfinder (18767) for M10

Looking for a used Visoflex 020 in good working condition at a reasonable price. Don't need box or papers, just the EVF. Shipping to NJ, USA or I can pick-up locally in NYC/NJ.
  12. J

MJMoore Feedback

Bought Leica Summilux 35 FLE from forum member MJMoore. Everything as expected, arrived in two days, as described. Thanks, "Jaree"
  13. J

FS: Canon 95mm Protector Filter + Box

Bought it for Nikon 500 PF but ended up selling the lens. Filter is in very good condition. $90 includes PayPal fees and USPS regular shipping to CONUS. Local meetup in NYC welcome. This is the same item as here...
  14. J

Sony 32GB G Series XQD Memory Card

Sony 32GB G Series XQD Memory Card. Mint. Used only once. With original packaging. Price: $45 including regular USPS shipping and PayPal fee. This is the "G" series XQD card that sells for $89 at B&H.
  15. J

Bought Leica Elmarit M 28MM from Jay Emm

As the subject says: bought this lens from Jay. Item better than described, arrived from Australia to USA in 4 days. Buy with confidence, trustworthy member of the forum.
  16. J

FS: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR **Local NYC Sale Only**

** Due to high value of this of this item I am looking for local NYC sale only as shipping and PayPal hassles is not something I want to deal with at this point ** Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR Super Telephoto Lens for sale. $3650/- I am not looking to do a fire sale price is firm...
  17. J

FS: Nikon FTZ Mount Adapter for Nikon Z6, Nikon Z7

I got two of these adapters as part of a kit for my two Z6s. Need only one and selling the one that I have not used at all. Purchased July 2019 and Nikon warranty until June 2020. Price: $155 including regular PayPal and USPS first class shipping. Add $10 for if priority shipping is desired...
  18. J

Leica Q2 / SL Battery - BP SCL4 Brand New

Purchased from USA authorized Leica dealer and got it hand last week (Aug 2nd 2019) after months of waiting. Selling as I don't need it anymore, have sold my Q2 a couple of months ago. This is brand new, unused with applicable Leica warranty. Price: $220 includes shipping and PayPal fees in the...
  19. J

Sony Alpha a7R II 42.4MP Digital Camera - Black, 4 Sony batteries, L bracket

$1,250 including regular PayPal and shipping. I have 100% feedback on eBay ("aloogobhi") and also on FM forum ("jaree"). I also have a few transactions here both as buyer and seller. Alpha a7R II 42.4MP Digital Camera - Black, 4 Sony batteries, Original strap, L bracket of Chinese origin, Sony...
  20. J

FS or Trade: Zeiss Loxia FE 21MM F2.8 - Mint

Zeiss Loxia FE 21MM F2.8 for Sony A7 series sale. Purchased in Dec 2018 from USA authorized Zeiss dealer. I have used it only twice, selling as it is too wide for me. Lens is mint condition. Includes: Everything that comes with the new lens: Lens, original caps, Zeiss metal hood, inner and out...