The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Craftysnapper

New Lens Support In Capture One 7

The following Olympus lenses are now supported in the latest update. • Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 7-14mm 1:4.0 • Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 • Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL 11-22mm 1:2.8-3.5 • Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD • Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-35mm 1:2.0 SWD •...
  2. Craftysnapper

Paws In The Park With The E-M5

I'm a big dog lover and this annual event is by Dog Charity organisations. It was specifically organized by K9 Search UK who were instrumental in finding my Gabriel who went missing for six days last year and to who I am indebted. Saying that two of my biggest loves are dogs and photography so...
  3. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus E-PL5

Well I finally decided to upgrade my little Olympus Pen to the latest model the E-PL5, and it arrived today. :) Not been out with it yet but I did snap my Chihuahua Gabriel and my Granddaughter Scarlett in the house, both at ISO 1600. I am very pleased with my decision to upgrade the Pen after...
  4. Craftysnapper

Fun With The K30

My Pentax K30 just arrived a couple of hours ago, lousy very dull light so just a quick ten minutes in the garden to test it out and a couple indoors, I mean you have to don't you.;) All taken with the kit lenses and handheld. My initial thoughts are that it is a big improvement on the K-r and...