The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS: Fuji GFX100 LN: $9500

For sale I have a “like new” Fuji GFX100. Comes with everything that comes in the box. Purchased new from Kenmore Camera in mid-December. I have only had the chance to use it once and that was in the studio. Camera is absolutely mint. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees. Save $500 and taxes...
  2. J

Pointing the GFX 100 straight downward with the 120mm macro

My work requires my camera to be point straight downward for days at a time from the likes of a heavy-duty stand. In the past I've used Hasselblad H-series cameras with their 120mm macro (a heavy set-up) and it worked fine. I'm currently using a Fuji GFX 100 to do the same... but because the...
  3. J

Sony A7RIV, lightly used: $3075

I have a lightly used Sony A7RIV that purchased new from B&H in late September. Camera is in mint condition with probably less than 500 exposures. Used indoors only. Comes with original box and all paperwork. $3075 via PayPal and free shipping within the US.
  4. J

Fuji GFX100 unused

Hi all, I had preordered at the right time and received mine near release day. I put a 32-64mm lens on it, looked through the camera, no card, pressed the shutter a few times and it’s been stored away ever since. I just don’t have the time to use this at the moment and it could be with someone...
  5. J

HELP Hasselblad Phocus making my files too "crunchy"... what am I not shutting off???

HELP Hasselblad Phocus making my files too "crunchy"... what am I not shutting off??? Hasselblad Phocus is either over-sharpening or adding too much detail or something like imposing too much of a "crunchy and digital" feel on my files. They look so much smoother and more natural using Adobe...
  6. J

FS: lightly used Fuji GFX and 32-64mm lens

Selling for a friend who bought this new less than a year ago, used it indoors for way less than 1000 actuations, and just decided he preferred analog cameras and the process instead. Comes with everything the camera and lens come with except the boxes themselves. Will be packaged safely for...
  7. J

WTB: Hasselblad 50mp multishot

I'm in the market again for a Hasselblad 50mp multishot, CCD sensor is fine by me. If you have one or know of someplace that has one please let me know, Thank you.
  8. J

WTB: Cambo Actus DB2, copal 0 board, H mount adapter and 45-55mm lens possibly

I am looking for a Cambo Actus DB2, copal 0 board, H mount adapter and 45-55ish mm lens possibly. Let me know if any of you have any of these items. Thank you.
  9. J

100mp resolution and projection size/ resolution

I am trying to edit some stop-motion animations I've made from 100mp still image files to prepare them for what I envision to be large scale projections (Imax-ish sized) and I'm looking for information as to what size I would need to resize them to to accommodate the highest resolution digital...
  10. J

Which 50-60mm lens for 100mp on a tech cam/ view camera body

Hi guys- Which 50-60mm lens would you guys suggest for 100mp on a tech cam/ view camera? Thanks
  11. J

FS: Hasselblad HTS 1.5x

I have for sale a hardly used Hasselblad HTS adapter, which allows for swings, tilts, rise and fall with the Hasselblad H system. Comes with box, paperwork, caps, and tripod block. $2600 paypal and shipped within the US.
  12. J

FS: Hasselblad H5D 50c multishot curerntly with 200mp capabilities

I have for sale a Hasselblad H5D 50c multishot camera which also currently has the ability to capture in 6 shot 200mp mode. The camera came to me this way, and indeed it does work in the 6 shot mode. The camera has only been used indoors, has less than 6000 captures on it, and is in pristine...
  13. J

WTB: Hasselblad multishot of the 50mp variety

Looking for a Hasselblad multishot camera or back of the 50mp variety (CCD or CMOS) 200ms offers also welcome. Thank you in advance.
  14. J

FS: Hasselblad H6d 100c like new

For sale is my like new, recently replaced by Hasselblad h6d 100c. Low actuation and only used in the studio. $22,000 shipped within the US.
  15. J

WTB: Hasselblad multishot

Looking for a Hasselblad multishot in the 50mp variety preferably. CCD or cmos. Let me know what you might have. Thanks.
  16. J

WTT/WTS: Like new Hasselblad 100c for Hasselblad multi-shot cmos or ccd

This is a long-shot but if anyone has a Hasselblad multi-shot (preferably cmos) that they’d like to trade towards a brand new (recently replaced) Hasselblad 100c let me know. Also willing to sell for $23,000.
  17. J

Using iMac 5k display and obtaining critical focus while tethering

Let me know your thoughts. So going through some files here on my iMac 5k screen that I used for tethering with Hasselblad Phocus and 100c camera (when it hadn't yet broken), I'm noticing that the images I had imported where I used an older (2012 non retina display) Macbook Pro to tether appear...
  18. J

Hasselblad H6D-100c experience

I invested in this camera 7 months ago after selling the majority of my equipment and trading in my previous digital back (Hasselblad CF39ms), Ive used it in a very basic manner and in a studio while treating it carefully. It started error-ing right in the middle of working till it error-ed upon...
  19. J

Arca Swiss practically new- 235 shipped within US

Purchased- and as beautiful as the mechanism is I'm just not as comfortable with ball type heads- this is one where you can the get the screw out of the top to put whatever type of quick release clamp you'd like on it. Maybe I'm an idiot but I can't get the damn picture to present upright from...
  20. J

Mod please erase

Mod please erase- thanks.