The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

I need MF film transferred to digital format

Hi all, I am looking for someone who could digitize about 25 medium format film negatives. Ideal for me would be someone local in the Boston MA area but I'm open to any leads that could assist. Thank you!
  2. A

Monitor replacement criteria

I have a NEC PA241WG monitor purchased in 2012 that I regularly calibrate. It's on almost constantly, has over 35K hours of use. The calibration visual makes me think that there is very little variance to optimal settings. I see that it takes longer to warm up, and the screen sometimes...
  3. A

What the new moon really looks like

Article is taken from Spaceweather.com I thought you all might enjoy the pictures The New Moon is supposed to be entirely black, right? Wrong. Astrophotographer Thierry Legault photographed yesterday's New Moon over Normandy, France, and he found an exquisitely-thin crescent of light: "I...
  4. A

Lightroom Publish Services to GetDPI Galleries

I just discovered the Gallery section a couple days ago. :facesmack: Is there a way to use LR publish services with this Gallery feature?