The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. olafphoto

The April issue of the ELEMENTS Magazine is here!

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful comment. My team and I really appreciate it.
  2. olafphoto

Inside: Christopher Burkett, Denis Hocking, Chuck Kimmerle, Jan Tove, Theo Bosboom, Chris Frost, Christian Fletcher, William Neill and Zac Henderson.
  3. olafphoto

We are so grateful for your overwhelmingly positive reaction to our inaugural issue. Some of you joined our community and helped us to build a new home for the finest landscape photography in the world. Now we are thrilled to share with you the second issue of the ELEMENTS Magazine. Inside you...
  4. olafphoto

Car photographer in Bristol UK

Welcome Steve! It is great to have you here. Wishing you all the best.
  5. olafphoto

Moving to FF finally

Welcome and I am sure you will find a lot of useful information here.
  6. olafphoto

GF 100-200 or GF 250

The GF 250 is super heavy and big but it is one of the best, if not the best GF lens out there. Simply stunning! I will try to find some images I took last year with it. I also worked quite extensively with the GF 100-200 but I was never impressed with it.
  7. olafphoto

Become a founding member of the ELEMENTS Magazine

Thank you so much for your support and kind feedback.
  8. olafphoto

We are delighted to announce the inaugural issue of the ELEMENTS Magazine!

The vision of this brand-new landscape photography magazine has been in the making for a while. Now, after months of intense work curating and designing ELEMENTS by the team in tandem with the best landscape photographers in the world, we are now releasing the first issue. In this special...
  9. olafphoto

From Sweden with love

Welcome and please make sure to share your work and experiences when you are back from the trip.
  10. olafphoto

Must be the season to return here

It is wonderful to have you back!
  11. olafphoto

Become a founding member of the ELEMENTS Magazine

Hello Stephan, You should be able to sign up today. Please scroll down and click on the "Annual Subscription" black button. Thank you for your interest. Warm Regards, Olaf
  12. olafphoto

Technical Cameras: Questions

We are working on a featured interview with one of the producers of technical cameras. If you would like to drop a question or two, we may use it in the interview. Also, if you are working with technical cameras please let us know what would you like to see in future products. Thank you so much...
  13. olafphoto

Fun with MF images 2021

GFX 50S GF 45mm
  14. olafphoto

GFX 50S or IQ250 w/ back - decision help...

Portrait photography is where medium format really shines. After working with so many photographers over the years we can spot an image taken with full frame vs. medium format right away. In fact, some photographers send us one or two images (out of many) taken with full frame or APS-C and we...
  15. olafphoto

Back after almost 10 years

Great to have you back!
  16. olafphoto

Hi from Paris

It is great to have you here. Thank you for introducing yourself and your work.
  17. olafphoto

The February edition of the Medium Format Magazine is here!

Hello Medium Formatters! We have a piñata of goodies for you to break into: an exclusive and insightful interview with one of the most successful celebrity and commercial photographers in the world; mesmerizing desert landscapes; personal impressions of the GF 80mm F1.7 lens; stories and...
  18. olafphoto

Fun with MF images 2021

I took this portrait of Ibarionex Perello in Vancouver, where we co-led our creative street photography workshop. GFX 50S GF 45mm
  19. olafphoto

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

The Bay X100S