The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

DP2x

The oldie DP2x still going strong and it's still my all time favorite pocket size large sensor camera.
  2. R

Foveon-Shooters and their other gear

What other versatile and relatively compact gear do Foveon shooters put into their average travel bag next to the DPMs without being disappointed with the file quality. I tried (too) many (XT-1 mft, A7, A7s), but file quality wise none could really convince me. The A7r comes close, but it is not...
  3. R

Jono`s review of the D-Lux 109

An nice read, but what`s with the skin colors and rendering. They look really bad on my screen. http://www.slack.co.uk/2014/D-Lux.html
  4. R

RX100III images

(SR5) Hot: First RX100M3 images leaked! | sonyalpharumors GAS.
  5. R

Sigma DP4M 21mm

Zurich old town with the Sigma DP1M & Ricoh GR 0.75 wide angle conversion lens.
  6. R

Separate threads for Fun with A7 & A7r?

Wouldn`t it make sense to have dedicated "Fun with......." threads for each of these two cameras as they are different enough imo to be discussed separately.
  7. R

M9 or A7r with m-lenses

Who of the digital Leica M owners has tried a A7(r) and how satisfied are you with the Sony output? Center resolution of the A7r with m lenses is impressive. But corner to corner and edge to edge performance is not up to what the M9 delivers. Even with the outstanding Summilux 50 asph stopped...
  8. R

WTT Sigma DP2M for DP1M

WTT my fully boxed Sigma DP2M including R. Franiec grip and lens hood for a Sigma DP1M. The camera is in excellent to mint condition. Will ship worldwide.
  9. R

WTT Fuji XE1 & 18-55mm for NEX7

Wanted to trade my Fuji XE1, black, plus the Fuji 18-55mm zoom for a black NEX 7 in excellent to mint condition plus USD 200 or one of the new Sigma e-mount 19mm or 60mm primes. The Fuji XE-1 is in excellent condition and comes with the original box and all factory accessories. I bought the...
  10. R

Leica X-Vario versus Fuji XE-1

A first interesting comparison of the Leica and the Fuji. It looks as if the X-Vario clearly betters the Fuji`s IQ. If Jono would now add a OMD with 12-35mm Pansonic comparison;) The SOUNDIMAGEPLUS blog: Fuji X-E1 and Leica X Vario Comparisons - Whole thing in one post
  11. R

FS: NEX 7 with 18-55 lens

I`m selling the following items: NEX 7 with kit zoom in excellent-mint condition. The NEX 7 comes with the original box with all accessories included. The charger cable has a European plug. The 18-55mm zoom is in like new condition as I never used it. The zoom lens is not boxed. Price is USD...
  12. R

FS: Novoflex mft/LEM adapter & various

For sale: -Novoflex mft/LEM M-mount adapter in like new condition USD150 -Voigtlander M-Bayonet Adapter 28/90mm USD 40 Both items in original boxes and in mint condition. Paypal payment required, shipping costs in the US are included. See my 100% positive feedback on Amazon.
  13. R

FS: Mint Leica X1, steel, with extras

Selling my mint X1 in original box with all factory accessories. The camera was purchased in May 2010 from Photovillage in NY. Inlcuded are: - Unused Lightroom licenses (the licenses wich come with the X1 are unused) - Leica handgrip - Voigtlander metal brightline VF chrome (round) - Leica ever...
  14. R

FS: 12, 45, 9-18, VF2 mft Price Reduced

FS mft lenses: Olympus 12mm, in like new condition USD 700 (bought in August) Olympus 45mm, in like new condition (bought a few weeks ago) SOLD. Olympus 9-18mm, in excellent condition (bought in January, filter mounted) USD 450 FS VF2 black: USD 170 Paypal payment required. Expedited shipping...
  15. R

FS: Olympus mft 12mm, 45mm, 9-18mm, VF2 black

FS mft lenses: Olympus 12mm, in like new condition USD 750 (bought in August) Olympus 45mm, in like new condition (bought a few weeks ago) USD 370. Olympus 9-18mm, in excellent condition (bought in January, filter mounted) USD 480 FS VF2 black: USD 190 All three lenses together USD 1500. For...
  16. R

FS: EP3 with kit lens in mint condition

Selling my black EP3 with kit lens, boxed with all factory accessories. Camera and lens are in like new condition. Camera and lens come with international 1 year warranty, bought on August 18, 2011 in Germany from an official Olympus dealer. Price is USD 730 including shipping, paypal payment...
  17. R

SOLD: Ricoh GXR & A12 50mm Macro & EVF

FS a mint Ricoh GXR interchangable unit body with A12 50mm Macro lens unit and external Viewfinder. Everything boxed with paperwork and including all original accessories. Price if all 3 items are bought together: USD 820 Price for GXR body and A12 50mm Macro lens: USD 750 Price for external...
  18. R

FS: PRICE REDUCED Panasonic LX5 black, mint condition

Boxed Panasonic LX5, black, complete with all factory accessories. Bought on Oct./07/2010 from B&H (receipt and empty warranty card included). The camera has been rarely used and is in mint condition. Price: USD 320, paypal payment required. Shipping for US buyers is USD 10.
  19. R

WTB: Contax T3. Preferably Black

Am interested to buy a "mint condition" Contax T3. Prefer the black version.
  20. R

X100 in Leicaland Berlin a few pics

Just arrived in Berlin a few hours ago and walked around the block with my new X100.