The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

WTB: Jobo ATL/AutoLab 1000/1500 Film Processor

Still looking for the model of 1500.
  2. S

LINHOF TECHNO ROLLEX 6x12 FILM MAGAZINE

Can this back be used on the Linhof Techno tech camera?
  3. S

short test: Fuji 100MP with Zeiss 35 mm or Phase one 50 MP with Digaron HR 35 mm?

I also have these two sets, GFX100s+PC Distagon 35mm YC mount, Credo 50+Alpagon 35mm, and did the same comparison test last summer. Fat pixel of Credo 50mm set has sharpest performance from center to corner. While 100s set has high resolution, similar sharper center performance, a little soft...
  4. S

Looking for the suitable lumbar/sling packs for Alpa combination gear.

Thanks.Dave. Shimoda is a fantastic backpack, but more like hiking. And I'd like to purchase a small sling bag to shoot when city walking.
  5. S

Looking for the suitable lumbar/sling packs for Alpa combination gear.

Hi, Guys. My main current Alpa gears are 12 Plus body, Digital Back, and two lenses, normally 43mm lens and another longer focal length. I would like to choose one suitable lumbar/sling pack for above settings, and hope put the body/DB/lens as one combination and the other lens inside. I hope...
  6. S

Looking for drawings of Leica PC Super Angulon R 28mm f2.8

Thanks, I have the file above, as I need maintenance the lens and hope to have the inside drawings for reference in advance.
  7. S

SK digitar 72mm L vs 80mm L vs 90mm N

Why not choose digaron hr 70mm, perfect performance with larger IC.
  8. S

What is Fuji next "WOW" product?

As the Fuji rumor says, Fuji is working on developing its next "WOW" product, and may be announced couple of months. Can we image which the product is? G100R or a digital Xpan with pano sensor?
  9. S

Looking for drawings of Leica PC Super Angulon R 28mm f2.8

Hi,there. I am looking for the drawings of Leica/Schneider PC super angulon 28mm f2.8 lens, only find rough image from internet. Could anyone have the file or E-Copy for sharing? Thanks. Regards Deane
  10. S

Macro studio lens

One friend tells me today that the SK industrial filed lens, macro varon 85/4.5, is an alternative solution, it's a CAS lens with float system, from 0.5x to 2x. And it can cover the 54x40 sensor in his IQ3 100MP Tri, also it's less expensive than the Rodie 105mm float.
  11. S

Macro studio lens

How's the infinity performance of this lens?
  12. S

lens for digital stitching - digitars or apo symmars / SS HM

How about the SK Apo Digitar T180mm/T210mm lenses? any ones share the same/similar design with them?
  13. S

WTB:Printing Nikkor 105mm or similar Rayfact lens

Hi, Guys. I am looking for the Printing Nikkor lens with clean glass. No scratches or cleaning marks. Please just drop me a message if you have one or source for sale. Thanks. Regards
  14. S

Make space for ... the Alpa Monochrom!

Nice test. Can it be worked on IQ3 100mp platform?
  15. S

WTB: Schneider Kreuznach 120 f/5.6 APO Digitar ASPH

How's the difference between the SK 120N and 120AA? Has anyone made the comparison of these two versions?
  16. S

WTB: Hassleblad UV Sonnar C/CF 105/4.3

Hi, Guys. I am looking for the Hasselblad UV Sonnar 105/4.3 lens. Please just drop me a message if you have one or source for sale. Thanks. Regards
  17. S

Rodenstock 28mm vs Schneider Kreuznach 28mm

I remember that there is a comparison test post of these two lenses in one forum, but I did not find the link. Does anyone have the memory about it?
  18. S

Rodenstock HR Digaron - S 180 image circle

Has anyone tested the Alpa Alpar 180mm SB51 version? Can it reach 20mm movements in dual directions?
  19. S

Rodenstock HR Digaron - S 180 image circle

which DB did you test with? IQ4 150 or 33x44 format?