The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

"NEW" Leica lenses announced..

What about optical changes in the new 35mm? Is there any improvement ? Thanks
  2. C

My sort of S-007 review..

Matt I have tried tethering the 007 to a MAC (el capitan OS) with LR and was unsuccessful. It recognized the camera, but none of the controls worked. Leica said this is a known problem, but they did not have a solution. Are you using a MAC and if so, what version of the operating system...
  3. C

Singh ray 82 mm lb circular polarizing filter

don't forget can be used with a step up ring if you have a smaller lens and that avoids vignetting
  4. C

Singh ray 82 mm lb circular polarizing filter

singh ray LB neutral circular polarizing filter 82 mm thread. Glass is perfect. Threads very good to excellent. Asking $200 (Changed lenses and now need different size.) Please contact me directly at: [email protected] THANKS
  5. C

SAN DISK 16 GB EXTREME 60MB/s CF CARDS

Thank you, these have been sold
  6. C

SAN DISK 16 GB EXTREME 60MB/s CF CARDS

San Disk 16 GB Extreme 60MB/sec CF cards. All in excellent condition. $12 each plus shipping. I have 12 of these to sell. If you buy all, I will pay shipping. I am selling because my new camera takes SD cards, so obviously, I do not need these anymore. Please contact me directly at...
  7. C

Gura gear bag kibuko 22l +

OK, how about best reasonable offer. Great bag.
  8. C

San disk extreme 16 gb cf cards

San Disk 16 GB Extreme 60MB/sec CF cards. All in excellent condition. $15 each plus shipping. I have 12 of these to sell. If you buy all, I will pay shipping. I am selling because my new camera takes SD cards, so obviously, I do not need these anymore. Please contact me directly at...
  9. C

bump for the holidays--- makes a nice gift!
  10. C

I need a larger bag, so I am selling my Gura Gear Kibuko 22L+ (backpack style) bag. It is in very good to excellent condition, inside and out. Many dividers included. In case you are not familiar with Gura Gear, it is a "batafly" design which means each side opens independently. This is...
  11. C

LEICA S006 and S 35 mm lens

FYI I apologize, but the equipment is offered only CONUS since I do not know how to do a secure international transaction, nor how to do customs documentation. Sorry...
  12. C

Weekend special: I will consider reasonable offers. Thanks
  13. C

bump... thanks for looking!
  14. C

I am considering moving to the new S 007, so am willing to sell my excellent condition S type 006 (note it is the S and not the SE). Included are 3 extra batteries (total 4). Also, I have both the standard and the "split" (aka "katz eye") focusing screens. Also have an excellent condition S-...
  15. C

Technical Camera Images

indeed, the very best lobster I have ever had! For those unfortunate enough not to have enjoyed his lobsters, they are cooked in sea water, heated by wood fire (the chimneys on the right).
  16. C

RRS L BRACKET FOR THE M240

Is the grip slippery or very cold in winter weather? It appears not to be "coated" or covered with "leather" like the Leica grip. thanks
  17. C

RRS L BRACKET FOR THE M240

Does anyone have experience with, and commentary on, the really right stuff L bracket for the M240? THANKS craig
  18. C

HANDGRIP FOR M240 - INFO PLEASE

I feel less confident with respect to my grip on the M240 than say for my Leica S. The rectangular shape of the M240 lacks a natural indentation or grip that is found on the S (or most DSLRs). Obviously, I am not alone in this feeling, since Leica offers a handgrip (+/- additional electronics...
  19. C

NIKON GEAR including IR converted camera

BUMP FOR BLACK FRIDAY happy thanksgiving!
  20. C

BIG case and strap sale

I am interested in the black case. I sent you a private message. thanks