The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

Nisi Athena for G-Mount..

https://fujiaddict.com/2024/04/06/nisi-athena-for-g-mount/?fbclid=IwAR0D9txAU601GAUl21JD6Zto4s_BwQjSoqHd9LfAtv5mCG63K06gk3XWB1U_aem_AeCnby_aG6mCB-9u7fonSWdX1Fpmyh7xOzHWpHsopfuNohpOrBCzPeiAOzHQb7TvsMj2oo_bBoubUiR4uDVFXk7M No mention of coverage in the bhphoto listing... I wonder what covers...
  2. W

Fuji GF 30T/S, Digaron-W32mmHR, Digaron-S35mmHR, ZeissDistagonPC35mm comparision

Awesome! Thanks for that! :) I have not had a chance to try it yet but will definitely look into it when home..
  3. W

Fuji GF 30T/S, Digaron-W32mmHR, Digaron-S35mmHR, ZeissDistagonPC35mm comparision

Thanks for this, much appreciated! Is any combination available using the "diagonal" shifting method? ie to replicate any combination of shift left/right and rise/fall on a view camera? Or is limited on the Fuji 30mm TS-E? The same should apply to the Canon 50mm TS-E? If it is and I can...
  4. W

It is Finally Here, 907x 100c

Thanks Diggles and tcdeveau for the clarification, much appreciated! rdeloe, thanks also for the clarification. :) With regards to wides that might need an LCC plate done in the field, how much of a hassle is this? Thanks! :)
  5. W

It is Finally Here, 907x 100c

Just checked one of my Fuji Am also interested in the Pico, look forward to getting some more information on it. I am a little confused as to why everyone keeps talking about ES and this new Hassy back. Can you not use the Copal shutters on the various Rodenstock and Schneider lenses? Or is...
  6. W

Anybody own an Arca Swiss Universalis in Australia?

Amazing! That is the exact info I was looking for by throwing out a long shot such as this post! :) Thanks so much! :)
  7. W

Thanks, there is a place here in Melbourne that sells some Arca Swiss stuff, just not cameras. This place looks to be the same unfortunately. Thanks! :)
  8. W

I have seen this but this is largely related to 5x4 film.. Was sorta hoping to see a digital camera on it.. https://viewcameraaustralia.org/2017/06/14/review-arca-swiss-f-universalis-4x5/
  9. W

Hi, I really want to check one of these out but cannot find any retailer in Australia that stocks them. Anybody have any idea why that is? Anybody actually own one that I can possibly meet up with? Thanks! :)
  10. W

Stitching for maximum resolution?

Thanks everyone for their responses, much appreciated! :)
  11. W

That would be amazing and much easier! :) Just not a possibility where I live unfortunately...
  12. W

Thanks, I possibly was not clear.. I am not looking to stitch an 8 x 10 area, just enough that it brings the resolution up to 810 quality. By doing a Brenizer/Bokehrama I am combining roughly 6 images with the 110mm. This is a stitch using a Pano Head. So with something like the Universalis...
  13. W

I have a project coming up where I need to provide 3 environmental portraits and 3 industrial interiors at extremely large, detailed print sizes. I have been playing around with bokehramas and/or Brenizer method and am really impressed with these for the portraits. Obviously quite slow and...
  14. W

Hasselblad x2d with Arca Swiss Rotafoot questions

No worries at all, the offer is there if you want to test it out.. :) Not sure if it has been mentioned here but I thought that the Canon TS-E lenses could be used on the X1D? https://www.getdpi.com/forum/index.php?threads/canon-ts-e-on-x1d.66465/ You are limited to Electronic Shutter but...
  15. W

The other thing to consider if going either the GFX or X2D with adapted lenses (without a tech cam), is that you do not get "independent" shift left/right and rise/fall. It is one or the other or the strange (to me) diagonal combo of both. Not independent though. Initially coming from a 5x4...
  16. W

Hi Tasha, Just checked out your site, your work is truly lovely, stick to film I reckon... :) I am also Melbourne based and have a GFX 100S with both the Canon 24mm TS-E II and 50mm TS-E lenses.. Also have the 32-64mm but am about to sell it. You are welcome to borrow and...
  17. W

Arca-Swiss F-Universalis with GFX: revised review published

Thanks John, appreciate the answer... So do you see the issue with the GFX 100S as an issue with the Universalis or with the GFX 100S? I don't think I have noticed this issue when using the GFX 100S by itself? Thanks :)