The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Mr.Gale

Fun with your Drone

Utah desert.
  2. Mr.Gale

SOLD! FS: Nikon D810 Camera Body - $800

Price reduced!
  3. Mr.Gale

SOLD! FS: Nikon D810 Camera Body - $800

This Nikon D810 36-megapixel full-frame camera body is in mint condition and has only 14,492 clicks on the shutter which is rated at 200,000. This is a solid, pro-level camera with a ton of life left in it. Included are: Nikon D810 Body with Box 2ea. L brackets. One is an RRS. 2ea...
  4. Mr.Gale

Hasselblad 28mm f4.0 HC Lens - Mint!

This lens is very sharp and is an excellent walk-around lens. There isn't a mark on it and the glass is perfect. It only has ~1400 clicks on it. It comes with the lens, lens hood, and original box. If you have any questions or need more photos, please let me know. Price = $1895 +PayPal...
  5. Mr.Gale

Hasselblad HC 50-110mm f/3.5-4.5 Autofocus Zoom Lens

This lens is in excellent condition the only flaw, that I can see, is wear on the lens shade lugs. The glass is perfect as is the barrel of the lens. It has ~5700 clicks on it. Comes with lens, lens shade, lens bag, and original box. If you have any questions or need more photos, please let me...
  6. Mr.Gale

Hasselblad 1.7X H Teleconverter - Mint Condition!

This converter has seen very little use. When I did use it, it was with my 100mm lens giving me 170mm telephoto. I've used teleconverter with several different camera systems and this, with the excellent Hasselblad lenses, produces superb images almost indistinguishable from images taken without...
  7. Mr.Gale

WTB: Cambo Wide 4x5 470 / 580

Did you find what you want? If not I'm helping my friend see his system Which includes: Body with 4x5 back 6x12 film holder Schneider Super Angulon 8/90mm Lens with Schneider Center Weight Filter Schneider Super Angulon Ultra Wide 5.6/65mm Lens with Schneider Center Weight Filter Schneider...
  8. Mr.Gale

Cable Releases for Film Shooters

I am no longer shooting large format so it is time to find a new home for some miscellaneous stuff. Every time I open a drawer I'm finding more stuff which I'll post later. For this round, I have some cable releases, all used. One Linhof, one Ebony and two Minolta (these were always my favorite)...
  9. Mr.Gale

WTB: 80-WA, 135, 210 Repro/Enlarging Lenses

80WA $200 net to me.
  10. Mr.Gale

WTB: 80-WA, 135, 210 Repro/Enlarging Lenses

I have a Schneider W.A. Componon 5.6/80. It's like new in its original box. Let me know if you need photos. Mr.G
  11. Mr.Gale

DJI Phantom 4 Pro+

This is a fantastic drone that comes with many extras. There is nothing wrong with the drone or any of the extras. It has never been crashed and is in near perfect condition. The only reason I'm selling it is I NEVER use it! Here is a list of what is included: Phantom 4 Pro+ Controller with...
  12. Mr.Gale

FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2 Lens

This lens has been factory rebuilt! At the first of the year went to uses this lens for the first time in months and I was surprised that the autofocus was not working. I sent it to Hasselblad for repair and then completely went through it cleaning and repairing the autofocus (see recipe)...
  13. Mr.Gale

FS: Miscellaneous Hasselblad "H" Items

I have sold my H4D-50 body and now it is time to sell all the bits and pieces that I still have. Here is what I have: 2ea Cable Releases 2ea 2900mAh batteries in excellent condition 1er 3200mAh battery NEW, never used 1ea Battery Charger NEW, latest model BCN-2 1ea Focusing Screen with grid...
  14. Mr.Gale

FS: Really Right Stuff BH-55 LR Ball Head

It has a few minor marks but it works just like it did new. Let me know if you need more info or photos. Price - $370 to your door (lower 48) Gale
  15. Mr.Gale

FS: Really Right Stuff 34L Tripod

Re: FS: Really Right Stuff 34L Tripod - SOLD! Sold!
  16. Mr.Gale

New price - $1100 net to me.
  17. Mr.Gale

The tripod is in mint condition but if you look hard you might fine a mark. It includes a leveling base and a carrying bag. I paid $1470 +tax+shipping. Asking $1200 +PayPal+shipping. Let me know if you have any questions or need more photos. Mr.G
  18. Mr.Gale

Hasselblad H4D-50

-----$3800 net to me-----
  19. Mr.Gale

Where can I repair my hasselblad HC lens ? Autofocus problem

It is a separate policy on my cameras and it covers against any accidental loss even fixing this lens after I dropped it. The good news is the policy doesn't cost that much and there is no deductible. Mr.G