The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

WTB:arca swiss Monorail klappbar 30~40cm

Bump!
  2. K

WTB:arca swiss Monorail klappbar 30~40cm

Hi all,i am looking for a arca swiss Monorail klappbar 30cm or 40cm.Please let me know if you have one want to sale.
  3. K

WTB: H5D H6D

I am also want a CCD back.
  4. K

Leaf Credo 40 vs. 60 with symmetrical wide angles

One sample frome 60MP back with sk28
  5. K

P45+ CCD DB or IQ4150 CMOS is only best choose.
  6. K

No,I can tell you with certainty that on the back of a 60 million CCD such as IQ160, if it moves more than 10mm, even if the magenta color cast has been done by LCC, the loss of the blue color channel cannot be corrected.
  7. K

Adjusting infinity focus on Alpa lenses

Hi,that's a ALPA 150N. 120, 150, 180 all seem to use this kind of barrel.They are different from the wide-angle lens, i can’t see 3 screws.
  8. K

Adjusting infinity focus on Alpa lenses

Who knows how to adjust this kind of long barrel lens to infinity? Focus ring is different from wide-angle lens.
  9. K

Sold:Phase One IQ160 Mamiya mount

Sold!
  10. K

SK Apo-Digitar 60mm XL versus Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 70mm

HR70 moves up 25mm, which is much clearer than SK72. SK60XL moved 20mm to the left and right, I found it was a little fuzzy
  11. K

Igor's Camera Exchange- good or bad experience?

Not very honest. I wanted to buy something from him twice, and when I contacted him via email and said that the wrong price was posted, the price immediately increased.
  12. K

WTB:ALPA 35MM APO-Digitar XL Lens

still look for
  13. K

Unfortunately, I have missed it,
  14. K

WTB ALPA 35MM APO-Digitar XL Lens at a reasonable price.PM me if you have one for sale,Thanks.