The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Leica S3 Trade In Program Details

ALERT---Bad experience dealing with Leica Store Boston (owned by Leica). First-The store assistant general manager denies knowledge of the $4,000 rebate offered by Leica on my trade in of an S007 toward purchase of S3. When confronted by evidence-(Notice of Leica rebate...
  2. C

WTB--Leica S 100mm f/2 lens.

WTB--Leica S 100mm f/2 in superb condition, with current Leica autofocus motor. Charley [email protected]
  3. C

WTB-Hasselblad H 300mm lens

WTB--Hasselblad H 300mm lens in top condition. [email protected]
  4. C

Eizo 30 inch monitor--CG303W with Hood

Eizo 30 inch monitor--CG303W with Hood--Purchased 12/30/2016 from Chromix in Seattle, Washington for $4799. Perfect shape, low usage. $750--Prefer local pickup in NY Long Island area. [email protected] 516-680-7393
  5. C

Raw software for Canon

Need reccomendation for raw software. Using Canon 1DX Mark II. Canon tech support says will get best image quality from their Canon DPP.
  6. C

Fun with Nikon Images

Did you use a tripod? Love the shot.
  7. C

Leica s-- 006

Leica S-006------Brand New condition. Purchased 1/2015 from Leica Store-NY. Serial # 4810030--under 300 clicks. All cables, manuals,warranty cards, etc included. Includes Leica S Protection Plan--extends warranty to 1/2018. Purchased as boxed set with S Summicron 100 mm f/2. Has...
  8. C

Epson Stylus Pro 9900

Epson Stylus Pro 9900-BRAND NEW--Purchased 11/2013 --VIRGIN CONDITION -Inks never installed -In original Packaging-Includes 11- 110 ml ink cartridges supplied by Epson, all instruction manuals and accessories,etc. Has been sitting in my heated office. $2,750--Local Pickup only--Long Island...
  9. C

Mr Gale--Having some trouble on site with returning your message re 11- 350 ml ink cartridges...

Mr Gale--Having some trouble on site with returning your message re 11- 350 ml ink cartridges. If you can come up to $750 plus $20 shipping, we have a deal. My [email protected] Please call or text me---cell-516-680-7393---- Thanks---Charley
  10. C

Epson stylus pro 9900

Price includes set of 110 ml cartridges supplied by Epson with printer plus additional set of 11 -350 ml cartridges purchased at same time.:cool:
  11. C

Epson stylus pro 9900

Epson Stylus Pro 9900--BRAND NEW--NEVER CHARGED WITH INK----In original wrapping materials-with all inks in unsealed boxes, instruction manual and all original accessories. Purchased in November 2013 and has been sitting in my office unused. $2,750.---Local Pickup only--Long Island ,New...
  12. C

LEICA S Case

For Sale--Leica S case--Case S--Leica #16010--List price $749 plus tax and shipping; BRAND NEW-Never used-In original box and shipping carton.. $549 --plus shipping-Located in Long Island, NY [email protected]
  13. C

EPSON STYLUS PRO 9900

Epson Stylus Pro 9900-In original packaging-- Virgin Condition--Never Used-Ink cartridges never installed--NY Long Island area--Local pick up only--$3300. [email protected]
  14. C

EPSON STYLUS PRO 9900

Moving Sale--Epson Stylus Pro 9900- $2500--with almost full set of 11 large ink cartridges--hardly used, works flawlessly. Local pickup in Oyster Bay, Long Island area.Charley--516-277-1456, [email protected]
  15. C

Manhattan Skyline / H4D60 - Top of the Empire State Buidling

David-in the color shot--it seems like you focused on the near, rather than the far---any special reason? ---Charley( just purchased the same camera)
  16. C

Phocus-Photoshop workflow

I am new to Phocus--when I export files to either PS or Lightroom fromPhocus, the files have lost the adjustments I made in Phocus. I am using a Hass H4D-60, which neither Lightroom nor PS recognize, so I must convert them to DNG files first. Also, when exported to PS they seem to open in PS...
  17. C

My H4D-60 arrived

Woody---thanks for the insights on the 35--90----Charley
  18. C

My H4D-60 arrived

Woody-just picked up my H4D-60 in Manhatten yesterday.I was planning on ordering the HCD 35-90 zoom.You have described it favorably in your posts. The Hass catelogue describes it as "the highest performing zoom lens on the market today." After printing out the manual( for $40,000 for the body...
  19. C

S2 Impressions: A year later.

Marc-regarding your Camadapter hand strap on your H4D--I am picking up a Hass H4D-60 today,and would be interested in the specific model hand strap you use--Thanks----Charley
  20. C

Phase 65+ and H4D-60 - uncropped print size?

Ebe---thanks for the info ---Charley