The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

Really Right Stuff BS2-L Bracket for Leica S S2

Thanks for the clarification.(y)
  2. G

Really Right Stuff BS2-L Bracket for Leica S S2

Made for the Leica S bodies, though I don't know if it's compatible with the S3. Paint loss on some contact surfaces but fully functional. Please refer to images. $130 (USD) via PP G&S $35 International Express Ships from Sydney, Australia
  3. G

Hi Joel, Lens received and it's great! Thanks and all the best, Grant

Hi Joel, Lens received and it's great! Thanks and all the best, Grant
  4. G

Thanks!

Thanks!
  5. G

Hi, Do you have any tracking information?

Hi, Do you have any tracking information?
  6. G

I'll let you know when it gets here. Thanks for your help on this. I tested this lens when they...

I'll let you know when it gets here. Thanks for your help on this. I tested this lens when they first came to market and was so impressed. I was trying to find a way out of the Sinar p3 at the time and the thought of shooting without camera movements was causing professional anxiety. They were...
  7. G

Paid!

Paid!
  8. G

So, $1575 total?

So, $1575 total?
  9. G

Hi, Sorry for the slow reply - time zone differences. I'm happy to to do that. If you want to...

Hi, Sorry for the slow reply - time zone differences. I'm happy to to do that. If you want to reconfirm the shipping costs with the city name - Seaforth, NSW, 2092. I'll be a bit more diligent with checking for your reply.
  10. G

FedEx quote is so high it makes the purchase uneconomical - $USD400 -500. I checked the USPS...

FedEx quote is so high it makes the purchase uneconomical - $USD400 -500. I checked the USPS site and it says a box 12 x 12 x 12" @ 6lbs is too large to post. Not to worry. Thanks for your help.
  11. G

Ok, I’ll look into it.

Ok, I’ll look into it.
  12. G

Hi Joel, Would you consider shipping to Australia? If you would, could you please quote for...

Hi Joel, Would you consider shipping to Australia? If you would, could you please quote for FedEx to zip 2092. Or, if I could get your zip code I can quote it myself as a pick up. Regards, Grant
  13. G

FS: SINAR p3 + eVolution75 + Sinar m Body

Sorry, it is long gone.
  14. G

SOLD: Hasselblad Macro Magnifier 42459

I'm happy to recommend se7en as a seller.
  15. G

WTB: Rodenstock 120mm 5.6 APO Macro Digital (Magenta Ring) or Schneider equivalent.

Hi, I have a "Schneider APO-Digitar 5.6 120mm M-26º" with a Copal 0 on a Sinar p3 panel. It's in excellent condition. Please feel free to PM if you are interested. Grant
  16. G

WTB: Sinar p3 adapter plate for Hasselblad V

I think it is Sinar part # 556.64.030. This is a "dumb" adapter plate that fits directly onto the rear standard. Please PM if there's is one for sale out there.
  17. G

Hasselblad Battery Adapter and Plate Part # 3053310 & 3053312

This was used to power the Hasselblad 50c back on a tech-cam but can be used on the H4D-60 according to Hasselblad. Asking $US380 with PP fees & shipping included from Australia B&H lists these two items for more than $US1000