The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

FS: Leica Vario-Elmar-T 55-135 - LIKE NEW

You can check my 100% feedback on Ebay under egrossman where I have been a member since 1999.
  2. E

WTB: Leica CL (digital)

I have a Vario-Elmar-T 55-135 in "Like New" condition for sale. I am in San Francisco.
  3. E

FS: Leica Vario-Elmar-T 55-135 - LIKE NEW

This lens has been used once and is indistinguishable from new. It comes with the hood and pouch in its original box. I purchased the lens from Leica dealer Ken Hansen last year. Still under warranty through June 2020. Price is $1300 including CONUS shipping.
  4. E

Anyone Received an M10 Lately?

I was on the wait list at Leica Store Miami for a black M10 well before the camera was even announced. I just received it this morning with a spare battery. Batteries are charging :) I previously owned a Chrome M240 (sold); I definitely wanted black and was prepared to patiently wait as long...
  5. E

Fun with the Leica SL (digital)

That's too funny. Rosie is 14 years old and in reality is a very sweet cat. Having said that, I would't want to be a rodent around her.
  6. E

Thanks Jack! Rosie is an American Short Hair. The camera does loves her :) http://cfa.org/Breeds/BreedsAB/AmericanShorthair.aspx
  7. E

Here's another sample of my muse, Rosie. This time with another Mandler lens, the 90mm Elmarit on the SL.
  8. E

Compulsory cat picture taken with my favorite lens, the 75mm Summilux. I LOVE this lens on the SL. ]
  9. E

Leica SL Custom buttons and Favorites Menu

Now that I'm starting to get more familiar with this new camera, I'm curious how others have configured the custom buttons and favorites menu. Please share. Thanks.
  10. E

SL shipping tomorrow in US

I'm enjoying the camera very much as well. The only complaint is the rather "Apple-like" finish in terms of being manufactured of solid aluminum. The material is a little soft is subject to marring much more easily than other pro-class bodies it's competing against. In the long run it's a tool...
  11. E

Hello Roger Yes, the instructor told me that Ben does in fact have a natural swing. Would you believe that this was only his 10th lesson or so? You are quite right that it's more of a frames per second advantage photographing a rapidly moving subject. The big difference in the SL over the M...
  12. E

While all of the sample pictures are lovely, with respect, they all look like they could have been taken with an M. None demonstrate the particular benefits unique to the SL over either the S or the M: namely, its extremely fast (and accurate) focusing. The shot below is of my son, taken this...
  13. E

Lightroom 6.3 is out

According to Adobe's blog, it now has native support for the Leica SL.
  14. E

50 Lux ASPH, 21/3.4 ASPH

Menos it's a Leica thread protector ring and can be ordered through your dealer as a spare part. I ordered one from Dale Photo Digital and it was about $20. Erik
  15. E

FS: Leica 90mm Elmarit-M

Seem like a good deal. When I replaced the hood of my 50mm Summilux which was pretty beat up, Leica chaged me only $50 for the work.
  16. E

Leica M9

Sold
  17. E

FS: Luigi case and strap for M9/MM

Sold.