The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Pemihan

Hasselblad H Adapter for Cambo WRS / Actus

Cambo WRS / Actus SLW-89 Hasselblad H Adapter Plate. Few signs of use at the mounting points as expected. Also fits Actus DB. $190 / €160 plus shipping or best offer.
  2. Pemihan

Cambo WRS acessories; Hasselblad H Adapter, Wiewfinder WRS-1080 + mask for 24 / 23mm and 35mm

Cambo SLW-89 Hasselblad H Adapter Plate. Few signs of use at the mounting points as expected. $190 / €160 plus shipping. Cambo WRS-1080 Viewfinder Just returned from Cambo and is completely like new. Just opened the sealed plastic bag to photograph it. If you don't have a back with live view...
  3. Pemihan

Now $1,900!! Cambo WRS Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 35mm XL in Copal 0 including Center Filter. Superb lens!

Cambo WRS Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 35mm XL in Copal 0. Also included is the very hard to find Center Filter. Aside from for the inevitable marks on the mounting points and a tiny tiny mark on one of the bull bars the lens is in perfect condition. $2,500 / €2.100 plus shipping. Further...
  4. Pemihan

SOLD: Phase One Schneider-Kreuznach 55mm LS

Phase One Schneider-Kreuznach 55mm LS Very nice condition, nothing much to say. Includes caps and hood.' SOLD Has mostly been used in studio and has been well taken care of. I'm located in Denmark, local pickup are welcome. I can ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority with pretty...
  5. Pemihan

SOLD: Schneider Kreuznach 72mm f/5.6 Apo Digitar L in Copal 0 in brand new Cambo T/S mount.

I'm selling my Schneider Kreuznach 72mm f/5.6 Apo Digitar L in Copal 0 in brand new Cambo T/S mount. The lens is in perfect condition, the shutter and aperture is working as it should. This is a fantastic lens which can't be had new anymore as Schneider Kreuznach stopped producing large format...
  6. Pemihan

SOLD: Rodenstock 40HR in Copal 0 in brand new Cambo T/S mount.

I'm selling a Rodenstock 40HR in Copal 0 in brand new Cambo T/S mount. The lent is in perfect condition, the shutter and aperture is working as it should. This is a phenomenal lens which can't be had new with Copal 0 anymore. The lens has just arrived from Cambo where it has been mounted in a...
  7. Pemihan

SK Apo-Digitar 60mm XL versus Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 70mm

Anyone done a comparison of these two lenses: SK Apo-Digitar 60mm XL versus Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 70mm. I know the difference in weight/size so it's the image quality I'm looking for. I don't shift a lot other than rise/fall and occasionally a pano.
  8. Pemihan

Sold: Cambo WRS Schneider-Kreuznach APO-Digitar 35mm XL with Center Filter

I'm very reluctantly selling my Cambo WRS Schneider-Kreuznach APO-Digitar 35mm XL with Center Filter. I would have preferred to keep it, but personal circumstances dictates otherwise. The 35XL are no longer made as Schneider-Kreuznach has pulled out of the tech camera market. This lens rarely...
  9. Pemihan

FS / Schneider Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 5,6/80 M-24° MC

Schneider Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 5,6/80 M-24° MC in aperture mount. The glass is scratch-free, the aperture works perfectly, otherwise few signs of use. Fits to a Copal 0 lens board. Excellent lens! $600 + shipping. Payment by wire transfer preferred. Paypal also ok but fees apply. I will...
  10. Pemihan

Looking for: Bare Cambo WRS lens panel

Hey guys, do any of you have a bare Cambo WRS lens panel you wanna get rid of? If so I could take it off your hands. Peter
  11. Pemihan

FS: Phase One XF with Prism Viewfinder - SK 80mm Blue Ring - Warranty on both.

I'm thinning the herd so without further ado: Phase One XF with Prism, HAP 2 Focus Module, mint, warranty until 11.09.2022 - $5100 + shipping. SK 80mm f2.8 LS Blue Ring, mint, warranty until 28.06.2021 - $2100 + shipping. If buying/shipping within the EU 25% VAT would be added unless you have...
  12. Pemihan

FS/ IQ3 100 Trichromatic Phase One mount - Warranty until 11/09/2022

I'm selling my IQ3 100 Trichromatic Phase One mount as I almost exclusively use my Achromatic so to have the Trichro sitting unused doesn't make sense anymore. I absolutely love the colors from his back and am tempted to keep it and sell the Achromatic instead and do B&W conversions with the...
  13. Pemihan

Message from Dante

Sorry couldn't resist :D
  14. Pemihan

Mamiya / Phase One 150mm AF f2.8 IF + Phase One 80mm LS f2.8 + Mamiya 210mm AF ULD

Mamiya 150mm AF f2.8 IF, exactly the same as the Phase One branded version. Mint - both caps and hood are included in the sale. This is a great lens, lightweight and very sharp! USD 1,450 / Euro 1,350 + shipping. Phase One Schneider-Kreuznach 80mm LS f2.8 Mint - both caps and hood are included...
  15. Pemihan

Rodenstock repair

My Camera with my Rodie 40 HR fell out of my bag when I lifted it off the floor. I always zip the bag closed right after use for that same reason but apparently I had a brain fart today :facesmack::facesmack::banghead::banghead: Now the right side is much sharper than the left so I need to send...
  16. Pemihan

Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 80mm f/4 for copy work?

Any experience with the Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 80mm f4? I would mainly be using it for copy work (paintings) on 100mp. But also bring it in the field for landscapes. Would the SK Apo-Digitar 90mm f4.5 N be better Thanks Peter
  17. Pemihan

Feeler for a friend: Leaf Aptus II-10R 56mp rotating sensor V mount

I'm helping a friend selling his back. Leaf Aptus II-10R 56mp Hasselblad V mount with the unique rotating sensor. Includes 3 batteries, charger, sync cable, sensor cover and screen cover. Mint condition. Located in Denmark. Price would be USD 6200 / Euro 5600 + shipping. If anyone is...
  18. Pemihan

WTB: Cambo Macro Adapters WRS-1010 and WRS-1017

Looking to buy these Cambo Macro Adapters: WRS-1010 and WRS-1017 (10 and 17mm) Peter
  19. Pemihan

FS: Schneider Apo Digitar M 5,6/120mm Macro in Copal 0 shutter

For sale is a Schneider Apo Digitar M 5,6/120 mm Macro in Copal 0 shutter. Absolutely mint, any imperfection on the images is either dust or reflections, all shutter speeds are working perfect. This is a extremely sharp macro lens which rarely comes up on the preowned market and it is...
  20. Pemihan

Focus stacking with tech cam.

How do you guys go about shooting focus stack images with tech cam? Adjust the lens or move the camera? I have a RRS Focusing Rail with lead screw that can be adjusted in minute increments for super-fine focus but of course you can achieve the same by adjusting focus on the lens. I'm trying to...