The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

WTB: Rollei/Leaf/Sinar Hy6 Filmback with Adapter

I bought my Leaf AFi without a film back and have been looking for the back adapter to connect either 4650 or 6060 film back to shoot film on my system. I have been unable to find one for sale anywhere without buying the full camera setup. It doesn't matter which film back you have for sale I...
  2. J

[Found] WTB: Digital Back in AFI/HY6 Mount

Great find! Hope you love the camera! I am jealous that you have a film back & adapter, as I have been searching for an adapter but they are hard to come by. I'm till looking for a DB.
  3. J

No worries!
  4. J

PM replied. Thanks!
  5. J

Hi, WTB: I am looking for a digital back in AFi/HY6 mount. I am currently looking for a back for my AFi Camera. Just getting back into Medium format with the camera that originally made me fall in love with the format. I am hoping someone has a back they may want to sell at a reasonable...