The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Jason Muelver

The 40 1.2 vs 50 1.5 Zeiss

I have been thinking of picking this up. I searched and nothing came up, so I am wondering if anyone here has used that lens? I have also been considering the Zeiss 50 1.5, or do I just save a few more pennies and get the 50 Lux ASPH? If you have some images with the 40 1.2 or any fast fifty...
  2. Jason Muelver

Loving my new M-P

I too am looking to reenter the Leica fold. I'm using Fuji about 80% of the time including work, but there's something that brings me back here. i'm trying to figure out which one! Too many options now!
  3. Jason Muelver

Talk me into or out of...

It's kinda that slippery slope. Film, M9's are cheap, now I'm seeing 240's not bad, but then the Q seems sweet and the SL seems like something really special. Ugh.
  4. Jason Muelver

Another Q Question

I tried the search, but didn't find much. I have been shooting Fuji the past couple years and have owned every body except anything in the x100 series. I'm tempted to pick up the X100T, but I keep getting drawn back to the Q. Has anyone shot both? Have any direct comparisons for me? Thanks!!!
  5. Jason Muelver

Talk me into or out of...

Film. I had an M8 and sold it to fund a move to Fuji (which I LOVE). But, I kept an old 50 Cron v2 and thinking of picking up an M6 or MP. Or... do I just get an M9 now that prices are down? Or...
  6. Jason Muelver

Computer Upgrade

Thanks, Marc. Sounds pretty good then. I have the NEC PA271 or whatever it's called for my most color sensitive work, I just need a bump in processing power from mid-2010. Thanks a lot. Will dive in more for a look.
  7. Jason Muelver

Computer Upgrade

So it's that time. My 2010 iMac is showing it's age. Not sure where to go. Get the new retina iMac or a 6 core Mac Pro. I edit in Capture One and do a lot of batch work as a wedding photographer. So I'm working with about 800-1100 images total and a lose a lot of time on import/processing and...
  8. Jason Muelver

Yosemite & CO8P: is it safe yet ?

I wasn't thinking and updated my Air to Yosemite. Then forgot I have a tethered commercial shoot next week. Oops. So far so good tethered with my D800.
  9. Jason Muelver

Clearing a few things out- Nikon, M-Mount

Let's bump this back up there..... $900 for the 21 1.8 $700 for the 1.1
  10. Jason Muelver

D700 SOLD Have a couple of Leica batteries for the M8/M9 $75 each.
  11. Jason Muelver

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

They wanted a small ceremony and reception outdoors. When rain forced them indoors, they snuck out to have their first dance alone.
  12. Jason Muelver

....and replied to!
  13. Jason Muelver

First off- D700 w/ MB-10 Grip. This was my backup camera and was recently inspected by Nikon USA for a normal clean up. Replaced some rubber, that was it. $1,600 Voightlander 21 1.8. Used literally once, then sold my Leica body. $975 Voightlander 50 1.1 Bought it here. Didn't use it...
  14. Jason Muelver

CV 21mm 1.8

Thought it was sold... but it's back up. Would trade towards 90 Summarit with cash on my end, or Nikon 24-120 F4 w/ cash from your end. Maybe D600 as well.
  15. Jason Muelver

CV 21mm 1.8

Well, title says it all. Impulse buy, mounted twice, then sold my M8. Comes with box. Body perfect. Glass perfect. Can't tell from new. $1,050
  16. Jason Muelver

Leica M8 and some glass for sale

All SOLD! Thanks!
  17. Jason Muelver

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Thanks Lloyd. Put it to work as a third camera last night. Looking forward to seeing the results.
  18. Jason Muelver

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

I'm thinking this system and I will get along just fine...
  19. Jason Muelver

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

And my oldest has her first garden that she's very serious about...
  20. Jason Muelver

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Well I've finally joined the X-Pro crowd. Actually used it on an assignment tonight, but here's one from earlier in the day. My youngest just turned one month old 75 Summarit, ISO 3200