The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Belfast, Northern Ireland in early May

Hi all, I am going to be in Belfast for the first two weeks in May, first time to any place in Ireland. It is a business trip, but I am taking a few extra days for photography and my company is good with that, my wife is also coming with me. I will have probably close to a week where I will be...
  2. A

New Quattro firmware and new SPP

In case you have not seen this but it looks like Sigma is working on fixing the color issues with blue skies being cyan and issue with reds. Seem they have corrected it, new firmware for all Quattros and a new version of SPP. Here is an example: The difference of color reproduction between the...
  3. A

New version of SPP V6.3

New version of SPP, V6.3 available for download for those interested: SIGMA Photo Pro | Camera | Download | SIGMA GLOBAL VISION Ver.6.3.0 ・By reviewing the image development process, it has improved image quality of RAW data (X3F file) of the SIGMA dp Quattro series. ・It has improved...