The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Rand47

GFX 100 re PDAF banding - now fixed.

According to Jim Kasson's most recent tests: https://blog.kasson.com/gfx-100/gfx-100-pdaf-banding-is-fixed/ Rand
  2. Rand47

FS: Epson SureColor P5000 printer

For sale: Epson SureColor P5000 printer w/ custom cover. Lightly and carefully used. Perfect condition. Extra ink carts. Local pick up only in the Inland Empire of Southern California. $650.00 I’m only selling because my new SC P7570 has made it redundant. Rand
  3. Rand47

Firmware update for Fuji GFX 100 (9/26/19)

Bug fixes re GFX 100. Version 1.02: https://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/software/firmware/gfx/gfx100/index.html Rand
  4. Rand47

Free Epson paper to a good home in Southern CA

I’ve pretty much quit printing on matte papers and have two almost completely full boxes: Epson Legacy Etching 17×22″ (25 sheet box, originally) Epson Legacy Fiber 13×19″ (25 sheet box, originally) I don’t want to “count” the sheets and risk damage at all, but I’d be surprised if I used more...
  5. Rand47

FS: Epson Sure Color P5000

FS: Southern California area only. A lightly used and perfectly operating Epson SC P5000 printer. You can pick up, or I will deliver to the grater So Cal area. $1,000.00 net to me. The only reason I’m selling this great printer is that I’m getting an SC P7000! Rand
  6. Rand47

FS Fujifilm GFX 50s with Vertical Grip & accessories

Very lightly used, mint, GFX 50s body with Fuji vertical grip. Set will include: Body, all included accessories, box, papers, etc. Vertical grip, box, papers, all included parts, battery, etc. Two 64 gig Type II SD cards (SandDisk) RRS body plate (no L component) RRS L-plate for body w/ grip...
  7. Rand47

FS: Really Right Stuff L-Plate for Fuji GFX 50s

As new Really Right Stuff modular L-Plate for Fujifilm GFX 50s. Bought it, then changed my mind on how I'm going to go about going vertical. It has only been on the camera to test out for a day or so. $170 new. I'll sell for $125.00 shipped CONUS via USPS priority mail. PayPal Stock...
  8. Rand47

Interest check: Complete Sigma DP Merrill set

I recently bought a GFX and no longer need my “mini-medium-format” set. I have a DP1, 2 & 3 Sigma Merrill camera set. Each camera has it’s own RRS “Grip + L-Plate.” 9 batteries, Sigma close up lens for the DP2 Merrill. 3 Sigma battery chargers, plus a 4 battery USB charger. All verily...
  9. Rand47

FS: Fujifilm X-Pro2

Fuji X-Pro2 Approximately 4,200 actuations. Mint condition w/ no defects or scratches anywhere. LCD protector on since new. Lensmate LM-XP2 articulating thumb rest. Fuji Handgrip MHG-XPro2 (has Arca Swisss type base). Latest firmware. Boxes, all paperwork, all included components (strap...
  10. Rand47

FS: Fuji X-Pro2 body + accessories

I have for sale a mint, Fuji X-Pro2 body only. Will come with Fuji grip that is Arca Swiss compatible, ($109.00 at B&H) and LensMate folding ThumbRest ($59.95), 2 OEM 126s batteries, and LCD screen protector (installed when new). All paperwork, boxes, stap, charger, etc., included. Used very...
  11. Rand47

X-H1 firmware update / bug fix

Firmware for X-H1 | Fujifilm Global
  12. Rand47

FS - Fujifilm X-T2 w/vertical grip & RRS L plate

I'm satisfied enough with my new H-1 to put my pristine X-T2 with Fuji vertical battery grip AND a Really Right Stuff L-plate (that fits camera w/ grip attached) up for sale. LCD has had protector installed since new. Two SD type II cards (Sandisk Extreme Pro 280), and three NP 126s batteries...
  13. Rand47

X-T2 image sharing thread... let's get this party started!

OK, I'm bummed because my X-T2 was defective and I'm waiting for replacment body. So start sharing great images so I'll really feel bad... :D Rand
  14. Rand47

For Sale: Silver Graphite Fuji X-T1 body w/ VG XT1 vertical battery grip

Mint Fuji X-T1 Silver Graphite edition w/ Fuji VG XT1 vertical battery grip. This camera has had very little use, shutter count is 1,639 clicks. Body has the Fuji extended eye cup, and a high quality LCD protector (installed when new). Boxes, paperwork, all accessories that came with the body...
  15. Rand47

FS: Really Right Stuff BXPro2 arca swiss style base plate for Fuji X-Pro2

Unused Really Right Stuff BXPro2 arca swiss style base plate for Fuji X-Pro2 camera body. I ordered it to compare with other options. Was mounted to the camera once for about 5 minutes. Beatifully made. Mfg link: RRS - Plate for Fuji X-Pro 2 $55.00 shipped CONUS via USPS Priority Mail Rand
  16. Rand47

FS: Epson Pro 4880 printer w/ stand (Southern CA)

For sale is my Epson Pro 4880 printer. Lightly used over the last several years. Comes with cover and Epson dedicated printer stand. Pick up at my location only, or delivery in greater Southern California area. Ink carts are all half full or better. Two unopened extra ink carts. A great...
  17. Rand47

Epson R3000 printer for sale in Southern CA

I have for sale my very lightly used Epson R3000 printer. Absolutely pristine condition with about $300.00 worth of extra ink carts. Southern California sale would be best so that we could arrange delivery/pick-up and avoid shipping. I have original CD, "Basics" book, CD printer adapter, and...
  18. Rand47

For sale: Canon Lens EF24-70mm f/2.8L USM

For sale: Canon Lens EF24-70mm f/2.8L USM This ad is posted for a personal friend of mine. He is in the US from the Netherlands for six months and would like to sell some of his Canon gear while here. The gear is here in the US and will be shipped locally to anywhere CONUS. I can attest to his...
  19. Rand47

For sale: Canon EXT EF 2x II

For sale: Canon EXT EF 2x II This ad is posted for a personal friend of mine. He is in the US from the Netherlands for six months and would like to sell some of his Canon gear while here. The gear is here in the US and will be shipped locally to anywhere CONUS. I can attest to his honesty and...
  20. Rand47

For sale: Canon Angle Finder C

For sale: Canon Angle Finder C This ad is posted for a personal friend of mine. He is in the US from the Netherlands for six months and would like to sell some of his Canon gear while here. The gear is here in the US and will be shipped locally to anywhere CONUS. I can attest to his honesty and...