The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. spb

907x 50c now available

Godfrey I shall be doing the same henceforth thank you for your information.
  2. spb

907x 50c now available

mristuccia and Jab. That is interesting both of you my experience is exactly like yours mristuccia but in my case formatting in all sorts of cameras. However like Jab, on my X1D II I now have experienced one card that I have been using in my previous GFX camera with absolutely no issues...
  3. spb

907x 50c now available

I have never used this to format cards in camera. I ALWAYS formatted in camera. After every shoot, I download images to Hard Disk and format the card in camera again. However after re-reading this thread I reformatted my selection of cards using SDFormatter. Much to my surprise I put one of...
  4. spb

Fun with MF images

That is like a gorgeous painting not a photograph. I like it very much indeed. Thank you for posting.
  5. spb

Fun with MF images

Very nice indeed John, good reason to be out and about!
  6. spb

Hi Here

Yes welcome indeed, enjoy this vibrant forum.
  7. spb

HASSELBLAD 907x Major connection issues

That is good to read thank you for your input.
  8. spb

Also with my questions they were always fairly quick and accurate.
  9. spb

I will always return gear to my dealer who are very good. Hopefully I won't need to, but if I do that is the route I will take.
  10. spb

I think if the item/s are under the guarantee period - they should NEVER be return at your expense. That is what I would be unhappy with especially when buying expensive camera gear.
  11. spb

I hope that it is as you say "one user's issue and experience". I have only ever had an issue once with a Leica. They solved it within a few days. I needed effectively a new motherboard on an SL at their expense, as it was still under guarantee. Maybe I have been lucky.
  12. spb

Yes so am I, that really is not good enough!
  13. spb

Not good publicity. I hope mine soon arriving will not have similar problems. I also have Lexar cards (never had problems with them either) in a variety of cameras.
  14. spb

Fun with MF images

Walking over wooden bridge in Lucerne centre
  15. spb

Any Hasselblad 907x Chrome Control Grip or OVF received yet?

Good to know. I haven't ordered the View Finder, I wanted to see that before I went for it. I have ordered the Grip along with the camera though.
  16. spb

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

Yes it is clever and quite serious and funny at the same time.
  17. spb

Any Hasselblad 907x Chrome Control Grip or OVF received yet?

Looking forward to receiving my camera too.
  18. spb

Godfrey thank you for this even more detailed information. Much appreciated.
  19. spb

Indeed very impressive, sharp and excellent colour too.
  20. spb

I think you will find that the uploads handle files bigger than 1MB. This one is 1.3MB I used Phocus to export square 3048x3048. The same should be possible in the software you use for editing. When I tried to go past 6048x6048 images it would no longer upload. I tried 4048x4048 too that would...