The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Joe Colson

SOLD: Fuji GF Lenses - 30mm, 45mm, 120mm Macro

I'm selling some of my Fuji GF prime lenses - 30mm, 45mm, 120mm Macro - because I use the zooms almost exclusively. These lenses are like-new (10) because they literally haven't been used other than initially mounting them on the GFX camera body and testing functionality. They are each boxed...
  2. Joe Colson

SOLD: Sony Alpha 1 a1 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only), LNIB

This is a like-new Sony Alpha 1 a1 camera body. It has fewer than 2250 shutter actuations (see photo), and has no scratches, nicks, rubs or other signs of wear. It is packaged as-new with all accessories, owner documents and box. No issues with this camera. I'm selling it because I'm lucky...
  3. Joe Colson

SOLD: Fujifilm Fujinon GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR Lens, Like-new

This is a Fujifilm Fujinon GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR Lens, in like-new condition, in the original box and packaging. I purchased this lens in February 2021 from a photographer who had purchased it but hadn't used it. It's difficult to distinguish this lens from new. I'd rate the condition as 10- or 9+...
  4. Joe Colson

SOLD: Fujifilm Fujinon GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR Lens

This is a like-new Fujifilm Fujinon GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR Lens. I purchased the lens on March 12 from Capture Integration and will include the sales invoice/receipt with the lens. I took a total of 13 test shots, all indoors, with the lens and determined that I prefer the GF 110mm. I prefer the...
  5. Joe Colson

SOLD: Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED Lens

This is a Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED Tilt-Shift Lens, in excellent (9) condition, in the original box and packaging, with all original accessories. This lens is in pristine condition, as you can see from the photos, with few signs of wear. It's rare to find one of these lenses in this...
  6. Joe Colson

SOLD: Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S Lens, LNIB

This is a Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S Lens, in like-new, mint (10) condition, in the original box and packaging, with all original accessories. This lens is literally in like-new condition, purchased in November 2020 from B&H. I used the lens for only 2 (two) test shots, in my home. It's...
  7. Joe Colson

SOLD: Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens, LNIB

This is a Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens, in like-new, mint (10) condition, in the original box and packaging, with all original accessories. This lens is in mint condition, purchased in November 2020 from B&H. The lens is unused and in brand new condition. I have sold my Nikon Z7 II camera...
  8. Joe Colson

SOLD: Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S Lens, LNIB

This is a Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S Lens, in like-new, mint (10) condition, in the original box and packaging, with all original accessories. This lens is in mint condition, purchased in November 2020 from B&H. I used the lens for only 104 shots, in and around my home. It's an exceptional...
  9. Joe Colson

SOLD: Nikon Z7 Mirrorless Digital Camera

This is a very gently used Nikon Z7 Mirrorless Digital Camera. The camera is in pristine condition, with no scratches, dents, rubs or other signs of wear. The shutter count is just under 5,850. I bought this camera in anticipation of getting the Z7 II when it was released. Now that I've been...
  10. Joe Colson

SOLD: Sony XQD 64GB G-Series Cards, Sony XQD and CFexpress Card Readers

Four (4) Sony XQD 64GB G-Series Cards - $50 each plus $7.75 each for USPS Priority Mail shipping. Free shipping if you buy all four. Two of the cards come with the original boxes and two are loose. All have been wiped and reformatted and are ready to use. Sony QDA-SB1 XQD USB Adapter/Card...
  11. Joe Colson

SOLD: Rock & Roll Leather Strap for the Leica SL and SL2, 125cm, New, Boxed

This is a new boxed 125cm Rock & Roll Leather Strap for the Leica SL and SL2. I bought this strap in anticipation of using it with my Leica SL2. The strap has never been used and is packaged in its original box. Now that I've sold my SL2 kit, I don't need the strap. Price - $100 It retails for...
  12. Joe Colson

SOLD: Novoflex Tripod Collar for Select SL Lenses

This is a like-new, in-box, Novoflex Tripod Collar for Select SL Lenses. I bought this collar in anticipation of using it with my Leica SL2 and zoom lenses. The collar has never been used and is packaged in the original box. Now that I've sold my SL2 kit, I don't need the collar. From B&H...
  13. Joe Colson

SOLD: Leica M-Adapter L (Black)

This is a new Leica M-Adapter L (Black). I bought this adapter in anticipation of using it with my Leica SL2. The adapter has never been used and is packaged in the box with pouch and papers. Now that I've sold my SL2 kit, I don't need the adapter. Price - $300 Price includes PayPal fee and...
  14. Joe Colson

SOLD: Leica SF 40 Flash, Like-New, In Box

This is a like-new, in-box, Leica SF 40 Flash. I bought this flash in anticipation of using it with my Leica SL2. The flash has not been used and is packaged in the box with all accessories. Now that I've sold my SL2 kit, I don't need the flash. Included: • Leica SF 40 Flash • External Diffuser...
  15. Joe Colson

SOLD: Leica SL2 Mirrorless Digital Camera, Mint Condition

This is a Leica SL2 Mirrorless Digital Camera, in mint in-box condition, purchased new in December 2019 from B&H. The camera body is in mint condition (9+ or 10-), in the original box and packaging, with all the original accessories. The SL2 rear LCD is flawless and the camera has no scratches...
  16. Joe Colson

SOLD: Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 ASPH Lens, #11176

This is a Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 ASPH Lens, #11176, in like-new condition, in the original boxes and packaging. I purchased this lens in June 2020 from another member (Brad Herman) who had purchased it new in February 2020 and hadn't used it. I've used it for a total of 53 shots...
  17. Joe Colson

SOLD: Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm f/2.8-4 Lens, #11175

This is a Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm f/2.8-4 Lens, #11175, in mint condition, in the original boxes and packaging. I purchased this lens in December 2019 and have used it for one project, all shot indoors and displayed on my website here, here and here. As you can see from the bird...
  18. Joe Colson

SOLD: Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH Lens, #11177

This is a new Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH Lens, #11177. I purchased this lens in July 2020 and literally haven't used it. It is best described as "Open Box". It has only been removed from the box for the photos in this ad and has not been registered. With the surge in COVID...
  19. Joe Colson

SOLD: Hasselblad 907X CFV II 50C Medium Format Mirrorless Camera

This is a like-new Hasselblad 907X CFV II 50C Medium Format Mirrorless Camera. I also have the 907X CFV II 50C Special Edition and the X1D II, neither of which I intend to sell, so I'm not exiting the Hasselblad universe. I'm just selling something that I bought on impulse and don't need. This...
  20. Joe Colson

SOLD: Hasselblad 503CW, Chrome, ISO 3200 Version, with Chrome 80mm f/2.8 T* Planar C Lens

This is a Hasselblad 503CW, Chrome, ISO 3200 Version, with Chrome 80mm f/2.8 T* Planar C Lens in near mint (9) condition. The camera and lens work flawlessly and show few, if any, signs of wear. There is some cosmetic wear/discoloration on the bottom at the tripod mount hole (shown in the...