The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS Rolleiflex 6008 Integral 2, serviced SOLD

EUR 1600.- including shipment to Austria, correct. The camera is 100% functional, no issues, I will post the warranty certificate from DW Photo, ending spring 2021 (I may be wrong - but tomorrow will post it here). The camera was serviced in August or September 2020. Also I will disassemble and...
  2. S

Hi, yes, the camera is still available. The description in the opening post nicely applies - the camera was not in use since the ad was posted. Will add more pictures tomorrow.
  3. S

Up. 6008 Integral 2 - price 1600 EUR, shipment throughout Europe is included.
  4. S

Rolleiflex 6008AF - sold. 6008 Int 2 - 1700 EUR now.
  5. S

Rolleiflex 6008AF - reserved. 6008 Int 2 - on sale.
  6. S

FS Leica Vario-Elmar-R 35-70 f/4 (11277), in excellent condition.

Leica Vario-Elmar-R 35-70 f/4 (11277), in excellent condition. Please follow the link for more tech info: https://www.l-camera-forum.com/…/35mm%E2%80…/4_Vario-Elmar-R Mechanics - flawless, a few small scratches on the barrel. Optics - a couple of barely visible marks on coating, hard to find...
  7. S

The equipment is ready for immediate shipment; do not hesitate to ask - any questions anytime. :)
  8. S

Due to a short term trip shipment will be available from October 10th. Any questions - please do not hesitate to ask anytime.
  9. S

A shout-out - 2020 and 'Rolleiflex' still alive.

My zoo. :) Rolleiflex Hy6 Mod 2/1 arrived a week back.
  10. S

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

Tallinn bay Rollei 6008 Integral 2, Sonnar 150 HFT, Ektar 100
  11. S

Landscape Photography

Tallinn bay Rollei 6008 Integral 2, Sonnar 150 HFT, Ektar 100
  12. S

Selling this equipment as I have got the Hy6 Mod 2/1- so these two cameras are looking for a new home. ANY questions - please do not hesitate to ask (here and DM). Will provide more pictures if needed; video conferencing is also possible. 1. Rolleiflex 6008 Integral 2 in excellent cosmetic and...