The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Vello bg-s3 battery grip for Sony A7ii, A7Rii, A7Sii

LNIB battery grip updated model with Sony chip. Works flawlessly. Holds two batteries and has vertical controls. $55.00 pp & shipping included. https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1151222-REG/vello_bg_s3_battery_grip_for_sony.html
  2. S

FS: Olympus 75mm 1.8 silver

LNIB olympus 75mm 1.8 Olympus 75mm 1.8 LNIB includes box and all original paperwork. Indistinguishable from new, plastic still on lenscap. $550.00 pp & shipping included Thanks for looking.
  3. S

LNIB olympus 75mm 1.8

Olympus 75mm 1.8 LNIB includes box and all original paperwork. Indistinguishable from new, plastic still on lenscap. $675.00 Thanks for looking. http://www.getdpi.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82135&stc=1&d=1407387385
  4. S

FS: Panasonic 14-42 kit lens

I have a lens from a g3 kit that I am not using. Basically brand new in original packaging (plastic wrappers) includes front & back caps, lens hood. Of course there is no box as it was part of the kit. $125.00 shipped and paypalled. Thanks for looking
  5. S

Panasonic 7-14mm f4 available for sale

As luck would have it I got tired of waiting for my 7-14 ordered in March to be delivered so I purchased one here a few weeks ago. Guess what, the lens arrived today so now I have two. For sale is a gently used mint 7-14 complete in original box and packing w/ pouch and instruction manual...
  6. S

FS: Olympus E-P1 14-42 kit

Silver E-P1 14-42 kit lightly used less than 1000 clicks. Complete in box w/ all accessories. $675.00 shipped and paypalled conus.