The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

FS: Hasselblad HC 120 Macro Mark II Lens

Da bump
  2. R

FS: Hasselblad HC 120 Macro Mark II Lens

Very clean copy of the HC 120/4 Macro Mod II for use with any H series, GFX or X body (via their respective adapters). Designed for digital backs (vs. film as w/the Mk I), the 120M Mod II is one of the nicest 1:1 macros available. Very, very sharp starting wide open, smooth bokeh and great CA...
  3. R

Hasselblad Macro Converter H

Bump
  4. R

Novaflex Pro75 Center Column?

Thanks much.
  5. R

Avi - Thanks much. What series Gitzo?
  6. R

FS: Booq Python Sling - For Gripped GFX50S, GFX100, Hassy HxD

Booq Python Sling. This a very, very well made bag that is sadly no longer in production and has been sitting as a closet queen. New, never used in anger and complete with tags. Unlike far, far too many bags, the Python Sling will happily swallow a gripped GFX50S, GFX100 or H series Hassy plus...
  7. R

Anyone used a non-NovaFlex center column in a Pro75 tripod? I could use a simple center column, but have no need for a fully geared column such as the one offered by NovaFlex for the 75. i suspect one with the right diameter column would fit, but am no where near a shop to try same.
  8. R

As New (Black) Peak Design Backpack 20L V1

Purchased new for trip that never happened. Other than missing paper tags, is new. Never used in anger. Comes with 3 'origami' dividers. Is V1, but no real func. diff to V2. Price is US$150.00. Shipping in N.A. incl. via Canada Post normal post. Payment by EMT in Canada or PP (add 3%).
  9. R

Multiport Powered FW800 Hub & Cable Collection

Collection of a multiport Firewire 800 powered hub and cables that would be great for H camera owners, especially H4 and earlier needing power from an external source for tethering. Selling below as collection only, no breaking it up (shipping too costly). 1 x Multiport FW800 powered...
  10. R

FS (Can) Fuji GF 250mm F4 OIS WR Lens w/Filter

I'm afraid it is sold.
  11. R

FS: (Can/US) New Broncolor Pulso Para Mount $225

Price tweaked - now $225US
  12. R

FS: (Can/US) New Broncolor Pulso Para Mount $225

Have a new, unused, never seen a lamphead, Broncolor Pulso mount (#B-33.489.00) for any of the Bron Paras - or anything with a baby (5/8") stud. Only thing missing is the box. Still has that new, Swiss-designed, gear smell ;> Price is US$225, paid in CDN equivalent, shipped by Canada Post...
  13. R

100/120mm for 907x50c with or without shift and eventually more resolution...

Since we have an HC 120II for sale (see ad), I'd be partisan and say it as an option. That said, If you have, or have access to/need for, an H6D on occasion, a lens that can be used on both bodies would be logical. Lets also be honest, when doing macro work - AF is as much a PITA as it is a...
  14. R

Lens is pending sale.
  15. R

Hasselblad Macro Converter H

The often hard to find used Hassy Macro Converter H. The HMC was designed to dramatically improve the performance at Minimum Focus Distance (MFD) of the (already stellar) HC 50mm II lens. While it also improves the performance for all HC/D lenses, it was designed specifically for the 50 II...
  16. R

Amazing glass, just amazing. Only wish I had more occasion to use it currently. Purchased used from B&H this Spring and is virtually indistinguishable from new. Glass clean, body clean, all works as should. Comes with hood and Firecrest 82mm UV filter installed. Also included are caps & box...
  17. R

(Can/US) Chimera 6x6' Collapsible Frames, Solid, Diffusion & Net Fabrics.

Remaining For Sale: 1 of Solid Black US$90 1 of Black Double Net US$110 Sold 1 of Frame US$120 SOLD 1 of Frame US$120 SOLD 1 of White China Silk US$80 SOLD