The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Schneider Digitar 5.6 47mm - Different Versions?

Both lenses have the same design and the same image circle. The only one thing that schneider improoved all the time are the couting. The latest apo digitar have afcourse the best coutings- but it does not mean that the old are bad. In some cases the differences are very small in other bigger.
  2. A

HR 35/4 vs HR 40/4 for Architecture on a 33x44 Sensor (CFVii50c)

40hr w like all digaron w lenses with 90 mm image circle like 32-40-50-70-90 are made for the biger sensors indeed but the performance should be the same on smaler sensors. 40 hr should deliver sharp edges when shifted- otherway the lens needs calibration or too large aperture was choosen .
  3. A

Sinar sinaron digital HR question

When you add the price of the copal shuttet and lenscalibration at rodenstock- not cheapet.
  4. A

FS: Apo Digitar XL 5,6/47 mm in Copal 0, located in EU

One is sold to Brad.
  5. A

FS: Schneider Apo Digitar 4/80 mm in Copal 0, mint, in EU

For Sale a mint Schneider Apo Digitar 4/80 mm in Copal 0, the lens is very less used and mint in all cases, very sharp and compact, image circle 80 mm, can be used with all digital back as also wit Sony/Nikon/canon/Fuji/Panasonic cameras on all large format and technical cameras. price: 850 euro...
  6. A

Sinar sinaron digital HR question

there are no HR lenses with green strip. All HR lenses have pink strip. Only older Apo Sironar Digital lenses like 4,5/ 35,45,55 have the green strip. they are simply older than the pink that follow them. the lens design is the same. only couting changes are possible. to Sinaron HR lenses: there...
  7. A

FS: Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital 5,6/180 mm in Copal 1, located in EU

here some pics, the lens is original mounted by rodenstock and was proofed by rodenstock to achieve best optical quality, the glasses are mint afcourse, the shutter well working and inspected by Rodenstock also.
  8. A

Leaf Credo 40 vs. 60 with symmetrical wide angles

indeed this shot is fully confusing, it is clearry out of the image circle of that lens- the vigniting is clear to see. You cant use a less out of their possibilities and say this dont work! 28 xl as the 35 xl has 90 mm imege circle. on my 35xl 17 mm movements are possible on the big sensor ...
  9. A

wrong, the 60 MP Dalsa has the same pixeldestiny as the P45 but is bigger. both backs has no problems with 28xl becouse of their design. the color cast can be remove fully. this was written by some guys years ago, with examples. this is not my opinon these are facts.
  10. A

Image circles listed at f11 and 22 but not smaller f-stops

not really: Rodenstock lhave different lenses, so the working aperture on Apo Siroanr - S is ap 16, on the Apo Sironar-N App 22. the same situation at the wide lenses: Apo Grandagon and Grandagon-N 4,5 have the working aperture 16, only the Grandagon-N 6,8 have 22. Schneider handle their infos...
  11. A

yes, all Dalsa 60 MP backs works perfect with the schneider 28 xl. But dont use 80 MP or 100 MP backs, to color cast will be too strong.
  12. A

Cambo Actus G with Rodenstock 55mm f/4.5 APO Sironar Digital and Nikon Z. Very soft edges...??

I am using and own a lot of camera set ups including the most Schneider and Rodenstock lenses, digital and analoge, I use 3 Backs: Phase one 250 ( same 50 mp sensor as the Fuji 50-Hasseblad 50 mp), Leaf aptus12 with 80 MP and older Hasselblad H3D39 back. My main set up is Cambo WRS with Digaron...
  13. A

FS: Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital 5,6/180 mm in Copal 1, located in EU

For sale a mint Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital 5,6/180 mm in Copal 1 Press shutter, with orgl Rodenstock Lensbox, can be used with all kinds of technical cameras and all digital back, as also Sony A4r , Nikon Z, Fuji FGX, Panasonic.... price; 1600 euro I am located in EU, paypal accepted...
  14. A

Cambo Actus G with Rodenstock 55mm f/4.5 APO Sironar Digital and Nikon Z. Very soft edges...??

please read my expenasion correctly. All Schneider/Rodenstock lenses- espacially wide- has Color cast. This is a fact. the one less the other more. More wide- more color cast. this is not an issue but a normal behavier of these lenses. Therefor you should make always a standart LCC correction...
  15. A

I think the most important thing is for what you need the lens. If you make landscape without much staight lines and with limited movements the Mamiya 50 mm could be OK for you. If you make architecture this will not be a good option, 50 mm and 50 ULD has visible distortion, 55 as a symetrical...
  16. A

Fuji GFX and Cambo Actus Lens Options

I would always prefer Schneider/ Rodenstock lenses over Pentax/Contax/Hasselblad lenses. Schneider/Rodenstock lenses are better in all cases, if you make architecture there is no question about it. 55mm Rodenstock- I think the most wanted lens for all solutions and all camera combos, digitar 60...