The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. C

Schneider 165mm F8 Super Angulon

How does it perform on digital backs such as IQ3 100mp and IQ4 150mp?
  2. C

Technical Camera Images

Envy you have the 120 asph lens!
  3. C

Fuji GFX100S and Roddy55 and schneider 47mm on Arca Swiss

Thank you so much for the reply. That's really bad news.
  4. C

I'm really interested to see how the large IC can be applied to 100S.
  5. C

That would be great! Thank you so much in advance!
  6. C

That would be great. Also, do you know whether HR40 and Schneider 43 work with GFX100S without any limitations?
  7. C

Can we use Rodenstock 23/32 with GFX100s in this system? If so, is there any limitation?
  8. C

Schneider Super Angulon XL 5,6/38 mm and modern digital backs test.

Hello, may I ask what DB you use for this test? And what's the performance of this lens when shifted at a larger scale?
  9. C

WTB: Schneider 120/5.6 Apsh. Digitar N lens

Hello, I'm looking for a Schneider 120/5.6 Asph. Digitar N lens. Either Cambo/Alpa/Arca mount is OK. Please feel free to DM me if you have one to sell. Thank you so much!
  10. C

Super Digitar 28mm XL Question

I think the main issue with 43XL is where to find one. Superb Schneider lenses are nowhere to find now!
  11. C

Schneider Alpa Apo-Helvetar 5.6/48 Pros and Cons

Hi Matt, Greetings from six years after your reply! May I ask more about your experience with 43XL? What back are you currently using now? ---Da
  12. C

Thank you so much for your reply. It seems that a 44x33 CMOS is wasting the large IC of 43XL. I will probably purchase this lens when I can afford a pre-owned IQ4 150mp in the future.
  13. C

Anyone knows the image quality of 43XL and 120ASPH on 44x33 CMOS digital backs? Is color cast hard to remove, especially when shifting to extreme (like 25mm, or even more)?
  14. C

Fun with MF images 2021

Hello John, Nice pic! How is the Zeiss 350mm lens performing on IQ4? How much shift can it achieve?
  15. C

I have for sale two very popular items. ALPA 12 Max $5,000 and Rodenstock 32mm HR short barrel $7,000. I expect to sell the items individually.

Hi Jerry, where are you located? and what's the condition of the HR 32? Are you the first owner?
  16. C

FS:Arca Swiss RM3Di and Rotaslide© sliding back

From the Chinese character, I know who you are:) Are you exclusively focusing on your Alpa now?
  17. C

FS: Phase One XF (HAP2) + Prism Viewfinder + IQ150 + 80mm LS Blue Ring

hello, are you selling the IQ1 alone? I'm also working in NYC.
  18. C

FS: Arca Swiss Rm3di and Mamiya Leaf Credo 60 (Very Low shot count).

How does Schneider 35mm XL perform on Credo 60? Is color cast easy to fix with LCC?