The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. S

Phase one back sizing - difference in tonal quality?

Hi all - so I have seen some similar threads, but I'm very curious - right now I shoot with a Phase one IQ 40 MP back, and am seriously considering upgrading to a 60 or 80 back with the almost full size sensor. Besides the megapixel differences, will there be a tonal or color response...
  2. S

RE: mounting Mamiya 645 IQ140 digital back on Hasselblad V system?

Hi All - so this is a weird question, but since we have lots of entries on adapting Phase one IQ 140 backs to view cameras and the like - is there an adapter plate setup, or modification that can be done to transition a phase one / mamiya AF mounting IQ140 to hasselblad V series? Thanks in...
  3. S

Anyone considered switching to shooting 100% with film?

Hi All - just curious if anyone in the forum has switched off of digital for most things and prefers to shoot with film :-) Always wondered how many started as hybrid shooters and made the switch. -Rich
  4. S

RE: Phase One DF+ shutter sticks / doesnt drop when back is attached

Hi All - I'm having a weird issue. Currently I was out shooting some of my favorite flowers, and the shutter went up, after the back wiggled loose a bit, and stayed up. I've used a film AFD and had this happen as well, so I figured the sensor wasnt reading the back connection, powered down both...
  5. S

Phase one IQ1 digital back battery issue - any ideas?

Hi all - question for those working with Phase one equipment - IQ 140 or similar series backs. My official Phase one battery packs are showing differing levels of charge, i.e. the charge level jumps from 45-70 and occasionally throws up an error for db batt while shooting. Anyone had this issue...