The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. C

Found: Schneider 120mm f/5.6 APO-Digitar ASPH

Hi, The asph is the one with the larger image circle and more recent design. Plus, the filter thread size is 46mm. Only the asph has this filter thread size to my knowledge.
  2. C

And also, it’s possible to buy it new from DT Commercial in the USA (without copal / I asked for X shutter conversion). They made me a quote: $3,200 + Shipping: $132 + VAT: $660
  3. C

I found one in a second hand camera store in Paris (was sold separately from a Linhof 679 kit). I guess that I was very lucky…
  4. C

WTB - Rodenstock HR-W 50mm f/4.0 with Copal.

Hello, I’m looking to buy the Rodenstock HR-W 50mm f/4.0 with Copal. Ideally in Arca Swiss R mount. If not, I would convert it later. Preferably in Europe. Thank you very much, Vincent
  5. C

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy the Schneider 120mm f/5.6 APO-Digitar ASPH (not M or N) in good condition. Even without Copal. Preferably in Europe. Thank you, Best, Vincent
  6. C

Normal to 1:1 product shoots with IQ4-150mp : XF 120mm BR vs SK 120mm Apo Digitar M with X Shutter

Thank you very much Rod, I'll start the quest to get my hands on a ASPH then!
  7. C

Normal to 1:1 product shoots with IQ4-150mp : XF 120mm BR vs SK 120mm Apo Digitar M with X Shutter

Hi everyone, I mainly use the following combo in studio to shoot products : XF + 120mm BR + IQ4-150mp. I was thinking of getting a SK Apo Digitar 120mm M and convert it with an X Shutter to enjoy mouvement and flash sync on a technical camera. Did any of you tried this lens with the...
  8. C

iq4 150 with technical camera (alpa) - can't find zero latency in back!!!!!!

And for using the following combo : Copal + Flash + Arca R Camera + IQ4-150mp Do we need to go with the Alpa cables? Any alternative?
  9. C

SOLD: Linhof Techno kit - 4900 €

Thank you Ulrich but the kit has been sold. Regards, Vincent
  10. C

New price : 4900 € Great option with a Hasseblad CFV II 50C if you want movement and benefit from the rendering of Rodenstock / Schneider lenses. A photographer did an interesting comparaison:
  11. C

WTB - Rodenstock HR-W 32mm f/4.0 with Copal

Bump In Europe preferably
  12. C

Available
  13. C

Hi Mike, The Techno is available. I’m sending you a PM. Thanks, Vincent
  14. C

Bonjour vortex, Je me sépare de la Linhof car j'utilise finalement davantage d'autres plateformes (Phase One XF et Arca Swiss) et la Linhof reste trop souvent au placard. Déjà équipé de beaucoup de matériel, il est plus sage de vendre la Linhof même si je trouve que c'est un appareil...
  15. C

Bump New price: 5500 €