The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. S

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

some snapshots with my rolleicord Vb - on Portra 400, however the development was a bit off leading to some interesting color effects and grain throughout the roll :) -Rich
  2. S

Fun with MF images 2021

Had a great time with the NY Pinup Club at the Airpower Museum last weekend - more to follow - but some great fun was had by all! All shot on Phase one DF+, with IQ140, 80mm LS lens, at 100 - 400 iso.
  3. S

Fun with MF images 2021

Some Halloween themed shots :) Taken with a Phase one IQ140 and DF+, with vintage Mamiya 45mm 2.8. Enjoy!
  4. S

a few more from today's rainy days with the rolleicord and TMAX 400 :)
  5. S

Fun with MF images 2021

Some more glitz and glamour from my supermodel Chickens :) Shot on an IQ140 and Phase one DF :)
  6. S

So I've been rehabbing a rolleicord Vb - here's some from the test roll - pretty sharp looking to my eyes :) Enjoy! (all shot on TMAX400) :)
  7. S

Hasselblad vs GFX system

Love the cat photo! So fun :)
  8. S

Fun with 503cx and CFV50c ii

Hi Claude - thank you for sharing these photos, nice work! And nice to see the CZ legacy glass getting a work out :) All the best, and looking forward to seeing more of your work!
  9. S

Direct comparison of digital backs - is it interesting?

Thanks for sharing - love the 645 -> Leaf series - super cool!
  10. S

Direct comparison of digital backs - is it interesting?

Yes indeed! I'm interested for sure :) always interested in the renderings between sensors and pipelines :)
  11. S

My Phase One DF body doesn't like my adapted lenses . . . .

Hmm that is quite a weird event, I use adapted lenses on my DF+ often, and while sometimes I get some fringing around hard highlight edges, or mild smearing its usually from the lenses themselves, and nothing on this level of full banding and color changes. The only experience I've had like this...
  12. S

How about some portraits

Great work Charles - really like the lighting & pose on this one :)
  13. S

How about some portraits

Lovely work! Thank you for sharing :)
  14. S

How about some portraits

Love these! Great use of the single light - nice to see the H4 - 31 getting some love! Still one of my favorites :)
  15. S

Hasselblad vs GFX system

Sad to hear that the H6D didnt work out, hopefully another opportunity will present itself - and will be the right fit :)
  16. S

Fun with MF images 2021

Very lovely! Thank you for sharing :)
  17. S

Phase one back sizing - difference in tonal quality?

Thank you Erik! appreciate the insight.
  18. S

Phase one back sizing - difference in tonal quality?

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it! And for Baudolino, I appreciate the offer but would imagine that the price for a 280 is above my budget currently :)