The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. M

Fun with MF images 2021

From last week's street session with the GFX100S + GF45mm: Passing Sambuca II by Mark, on Flickr
  2. M

Fun with MF images 2021

A couple of street shots I took yesterday with the GFX100S + GF45mm: Down by Mark, on Flickr Passing Sambuca by Mark, on Flickr
  3. M

Fun with MF images 2021

One from today with the GFX100s GF250mm + TC:
  4. M

Fun with MF images 2021

I paid a visit to Hadrians wall in Northumberland earlier this week and finally got to give my new GFX100S a proper try. I took the GF 23mm which I used for the first shot and the GF 45mm for the second. Steel Rigg seen in the first image is bisected by Hadrians wall and, although a challenging...
  5. M

Fun with MF images 2021

Stuck indoors this week and going through my back catalogue, found this one from 3 years ago taken at my local preserved railway on a maintenance day at the engine sheds. GFX50S + GF45mm: Locomotive maintenance by Mark, on Flickr
  6. M

Fun with MF images 2021

For those who saw my previous post (the house on the hill on page 47) this shot was taken 5 minutes earlier, using the same gear (GFX100S + GF 23mm) but facing south instead of south east. The house on the hill is the one far right of this shot: Low Hauxley beach by Mark, on Flickr
  7. M

Fun with MF images 2021

Another one from today with the GFX 100S + GF 23mm: The house on the hill by Mark, on Flickr
  8. M

Fun with MF images 2021

Low Hauxley beach on the north east coast of England, looking across towards Coquest island at low tide. GFX 100S + GF 23mm: Low Hauxley by Mark, on Flickr
  9. M

Fun with MF images 2021

GFX100S + GF110mm: The final few by Mark, on Flickr
  10. M

Fun with MF images 2021

A ragged edged pink tulip currently flowering in my garden. GFX 100S + GF 250mm + 1.4xTC: Ragged edged pink tulip by Mark, on Flickr
  11. M

Fun with MF images 2021

Lift off! GFX 100S + GF250mm + 1.4xTC. 1/100 sec ISO 50 f6.4 handheld (testing the IBIS!)
  12. M

Fun with MF images 2021

It's been many months since I posted on here but now I've decided to do more with MF photography. To that end I've just taken delivery of a new Fuji GFX100S which arrived 3 days ago after a 3 month wait. I'm also waiting for a new lens, the GF 45-100mm which appears to be sold out everywhere in...
  13. M

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

GFX50S + GF250mm: Socially distant by Mark, on Flickr
  14. M

Why worry about being stuck at home when you can watch wild elephants on your lawn! GFX50S + GF250mm: March of the Elephants by Mark, on Flickr
  15. M

Thanks, yes it is the Tanfield railway, like travelling back in time wandering round the yard there :)
  16. M

GFX50S + GF45mm: The goods yard by Mark, on Flickr
  17. M

Canon EOS-1 D X Mark III

I've had my 1DxIII for a couple of weeks now, used it in different scenarios with different lenses and overall I'm very pleased I bought it. Looking forward to C1 releasing an update to let me use their software with the raw files (currently Adobe is the only option) but that's a minor issue...
  18. M

GFX50S + GF23mm: First light by Mark, on Flickr
  19. M

Looking up the escalator at the south side of the pedestrian tunnel which runs beneath the river Tyne in N E England. GFX50S + GF45mm: Light at the end by Mark, on Flickr
  20. M

How about more and more fun with Canon...

One of the last images I took with my original 1Dx (plus 24mm TS/e) back in 2016: Blyth piers by Mark, on Flickr